Gnosticism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2005
Not Agnostic But Gnostic, Comes From The Word "Gnosis, Brief View On Their Beliefs:

Gnosticism says that humans are divine souls trapped in the ordinary physical (or material) world. They say that the world was made by an imperfect spirit called the demiurge.The demiurge is thought to be the same as the God of Abraham. The demiurge may be seen as evil, or sometimes just not perfect but doing the best it can.
The real God who is good, is distant and not easy to know. In order to get free from the material world, a person has to get gnosis. That is the special secret knowledge given only to a few special people.
Some Gnostic groups saw Jesus as sent by the supreme being, to bring gnosis to the Earth.

Gnostics Have Been Persecuted Since The 1st Century A.D., If You Don´t Know About Them & You´re Interested, There Is Bunch Of Information Online.

For Those Who Know:

What´s Your Opinion On It?

Props: BO$$ and BO$$
Nov 13, 2013
From my impression, seems like ppl have different views on what the beliefs are. Tho they all say it has something to do w/inner knowledge. It's something I took more interest in recently.
gnosticism seems more legitable to me since there is an evil god, in christianity we are thought that god (father, jhw) is a fair & kind but the reality makes me think toherwise, so the demiurge seems more realistic than what we are thought now. it can´t be a all-loving god who takes lives of children & let´s people torture & live in misery while other people live a good life, the ones, who don´t deserve it.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
gnosticism seems more legitable to me since there is an evil god, in christianity we are thought that god (father, jhw) is a fair & kind but the reality makes me think toherwise, so the demiurge seems more realistic than what we are thought now. it can´t be a all-loving god who takes lives of children & let´s people torture & live in misery while other people live a good life, the ones, who don´t deserve it.
Your scripture tells you that is not true. For example, Exodus tells you His name means Jealous, and He is a jealous God. It's all there but you aren't paying attention. Your scripture also tells you who has dominion over the earth, yet you blame God for what you deem as unfair or wrong. Sounds like your beliefs were a lie.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2013
Your scripture tells you that is not true. For example, Exodus tells you His name means Jealous, and He is a jealous God. It's all there but you aren't paying attention. Your scripture also tells you who has dominion over the earth, yet you blame God for what you deem as unfair or wrong. Sounds like your beliefs were a lie.
whose name is "jealous"?who has the dominion over the earth?satan has dominion over the earth.

but on the other hand its said that "it´s all god´s will & at the same time he is jack of all trades, that´s why i "blame".

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
whose name is "jealous"?who has the dominion over the earth?satan has dominion over the earth.

but on the other hand its said that "it´s all god´s will & at the same time he is jack of all trades, that´s why i "blame".
You don't understand. If there was only one God, He would never be a jealous God. It (the book) clearly tells you of multiple gods. I am not your preacher. If you scared go to church.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
You don't understand. If there was only one God, He would never be a jealous God. It (the book) clearly tells you of multiple gods. I am not your preacher. If you scared go to church.
It can be interpreted that way. What about if you just simply believed in a different God whether that other "God" existed or not, couldn't a jealous God be jealous of that?

BTW if we don't see @BUTHER 206 again, can someone shoot me his info?

Nov 13, 2013
i ain´t scared, im into this since being a kid.

where does the bible say there are multiple god?

also: did yall notice that in the bible, before or after creation of adam, there is something/someone else created right before or after adam (i forgot).

what´s that?

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Gnoticism sounds like a mix of "let's just contradict the Abrahamic religions" and 5% Nation of Islam, by the sounds of it.

In the Book of Genesis, it establishes that God is all powerful, and all of His creation was good. By the time God had completed the 6 days of creation, He deemed creation to be very good. God is all-knowing, all-powerful, and absolutely Sovereign in the Christian view. The Bible does say that He is a jealous God, largely because Israel was serving FALSE gods or even inanimate objects, like the golden calf, to Baal/Beelzebub, etc... However, among the many things that God is, He is also the Judge. Despite the fact that He is sovereign, people's hearts are far from God and have been turned over to evil. Jesus even told the Scribes and Pharisees that they didn't know Jesus or His Father, but they did the works of their father, the devil. God shouldn't receive the blame for the evil in the world, as He doesn't tempt men to do those things, but they are enticed by their own evil desires.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
i ain´t scared, im into this since being a kid.

where does the bible say there are multiple god?

also: did yall notice that in the bible, before or after creation of adam, there is something/someone else created right before or after adam (i forgot).

what´s that?
The Bible does mention other gods, but mentions them as false gods or are referred to as idols. There are instances in the Aramaic texts where the word used can be interpreted as god or gods, so it's really up to sound hermeneutics to extrapolate the proper meaning of the text.