Gnarls Barkely

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2005
how yall like it? i think a lot of people are sleepin on it because nobody knows who the fuck "gnarls barkley" is, not knowing its cee-lo and dangermouse. i havnt really listened to it yet but i'm about to cuz im always down for some different shit.. was anybody disappointed by it?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I haven't given it a good listen. I saw some ads for it on my space a few months back and my buddy called me up and told me to get one of the songs off it, but I can't download shit and I dont have any cash. Let me know how it is.

Apr 25, 2002
fuck this album is a disappointment.

i don't think there is any rapping on the whole fucking album

i like cee-lo and i don't mind dangermouse, but

together = oil & shity water

I'd much rather hear a GoodieMob album

another $15 saved thanks to "illegal" downloading

and another 20 MB saved thanks to the delete function

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
didnt have big expectations considering i am not a fan of cee-lo...so it pretty much how i thought it would be,couple catchy songs but overall nothing special.

May 31, 2005
my overall opinion is... this is the kinda album u gotta be in the "mood" for... but i could listen to "crazy" anytime though, i love that shit

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I downloaded a bunch of cuts a while ago and I liked it....my favorite song is go go gadget gospel....of course people who were expecting rap would be dissappointed, its not a rap album....I still thought it was pretty coo tho

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
SiccFucc said:
didnt have big expectations considering i am not a fan of cee-lo...so it pretty much how i thought it would be,couple catchy songs but overall nothing special.
Reason I quoted you Sicc is because when in the fuck did that Block McCloud of Brooklyn Academy drop? Block is dope as fuck...I didn't even know he had a solo.

Anyways. I like the song "Crazy" a lot but the rest of the album was alright...nothing special. There was maybe 2 other songs I would say were tight. A few alright ones and that's about it.

Bring back GoodieMob!

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Nuttkase said:
Reason I quoted you Sicc is because when in the fuck did that Block McCloud of Brooklyn Academy drop? Block is dope as fuck...I didn't even know he had a solo.
i dont know exactly when it dropped,had to be in the last 2 weeks though. it came up out of nowhere on access last week,just ordered it this week so actually havent heard it yet,and cant track down any release dates for it,he released it like a ninja. cant wait to hear it though,should be dope

1. Isabella's First Skit
2. So Excited (feat. War Bixby / Sean Price / Blanquito)
3. Livin' For
4. The Dues (feat. Jean Grae)
5. Donnie Dipskit (feat. Young Tae)
6. Where's Brooklyn At? (feat. War Bixby / Pumpkinhead / Mr. Met)
7. Show U
8. The Haunted (feat. China)
9. All A Game (feat. Jean Grae)
10. Chaos
11. Masters Degree (feat. Jean Grae / O.D. / Pumpkinhead / Killah Priest)
12. A Square Skit
13. Blockstar
14. Good Or Bad (feat. Melody / Pumpkinhead)
15. No You Won't (feat. O.D.)
16. White Noise Skit
17. Pick It Up (feat. Melody / A.B.)
18. Take Me Home (feat. Pumpkinhead)
19. My Soul’s In The Music

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

I thought the albums was tight, like dude said before...you gotta be in the mood to be listenin to this shit...the vibe of this whole album is tight...just a thought and crazy are both sick

Apr 5, 2003
this the type of album that I think can grow on you
like others said it got a few catchy tracks thatll have you playin it again, and then when the other songs sink in youll start likin it, i admit some songs were really whack but you gotta give them props for goin out there and tryin some new shit, when you in the moode for it its on hit

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Defy said:
of course people who were expecting rap would be dissappointed, its not a rap album....
what else are we expected to expect???

I am a rap fan, not a whatever-this-album-is fan

shit sucks

May 9, 2002
This album is TOO random....it bounces all over the place...from pop/dance tracks to laid back soul to flat out SouthernPlayalisticCadilacFunkyMusic shit....so i liked 4 out of 14....like CD said...thank god for the internet..