Global Faction !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2008
GlobalFaction is an innovative digital media production house formed in 2006. We're a growing group of creatives who focus on working with socially/politically conscious artists to produce an experience that facilitates the sharing of knowledge, ideas and the stimulation of thought into action. For us, the message of the artist and the style, sound & deliver of each track dictates the look of the video. So it stands to reason that the artists creative input is a key part of the process.

Akala - Fire In The Booth

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2008

NATE FT. CYCLONIOUS - NEW WORLD (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

LOGIC & LAST RESORT - WE'LL NEVER KNOW FEAT MAVERICK SABRE, AKALA & BIG FRIZZLE - (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

SKRIBLAH - BELLY OF THE EAST (THEY LIVE OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

Mar 21, 2013
Lowkey Logic Akala - they all real shit, I'm from UK no one fucks with UK hiphip - its either Grime or EDM. I come here to not hear bout it - please UK people don't embaress urselves - go litsen to some Main attraktionz and understand that u r an embaressment to my country.

Mar 21, 2013
NAh bruv Akala should just become a teacher - all he does is take grants from the council - as soon as you start taking goverment money you are not hiphop - u are a pawn in their game - and sorry not one person - everyone I know - the only airplay you get is because you accept the funds they give you - this type of music makes me feel sick - please go and make a tune that is good, come on do we want to hear someone talking about shakespear - this music is a joke, do you not get it it aint even funny is cringe worthy - now back to Deniro - more passion in his music that the money u've accepted for you wack ass yout projects - go away from here I beg you.

Nov 10, 2008
NAh bruv Akala should just become a teacher - all he does is take grants from the council - as soon as you start taking goverment money you are not hiphop - u are a pawn in their game - and sorry not one person - everyone I know - the only airplay you get is because you accept the funds they give you - this type of music makes me feel sick - please go and make a tune that is good, come on do we want to hear someone talking about shakespear - this music is a joke, do you not get it it aint even funny is cringe worthy - now back to Deniro - more passion in his music that the money u've accepted for you wack ass yout projects - go away from here I beg you.
Check it out. I don t know anything about hiis personal life. Im feelin' the music and i know i am not the only one. Plus, I posted music from different musicians on global faction. If you have a problem with this guy, maybe you should bring it to his attention. I grew up on the Brotha lynches /XRAIDED to the Mac named Dre's/Nickatinas, , decades ago... I would only listen to Northern California Rap for i felt they were on the fore front of independent underground music. But now the music industry has been drowned out and recycled. Plus as i got older i noticed a change in lyrics for me personally<--