Glasses Malone at Club Animales This Saturday! Million Dolla Motive Brand Free Shirts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOOD

Sicc OG
Dec 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
West Up! ya boy Hood & my clothing line Million Dolla Motive Brand will be giving out free shirts and CD's this Saturday at Club Animales in Tijuana, MX as Calderon Productions and Jammin Z90's Tre present Glasses Malone performing his new hit "Certified".
hit the flick below to add Million Dolla Motive Brand and to listen to the commercial for the show on Jammin Z90

Coop Get at me so we can get the Official Shirt of Daygo in the Sicc Shop.

Million Dolla Motive Brand "Official Westcoast Seal of Approval

HOOD

Sicc OG
Dec 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
what area u stay in? u can buy the shirts on milliondollamotive.bigcartel.com or hopefully i'll work something out with coop to have them in the siccshop. we got retail spots all over daygo. I'll try and get a list together and post it as soon as I can. good lookin my dude and we appreciate u supportin the line.

HOOD

Sicc OG
Dec 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
the shops that carry my line in parkway are A&B Hip Hop & Six1Nine. Six1Nine had both. It's about time for a re-up for them so I'll get at dude and see what's good. they might be sold out.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
damn i woulda went. tj is poooopppppin right now. grimmie wreck knows what they doin out there in that scene man...shits crazy..fuck the passport thang

i was suprised how thick tj was last time i went...shits changed..alot...

niggas need to start makin that trek, man...
its bigger than just hoes niggas is networking out in tj..cuz we cant do it in sd right..