GIANTS BASEBALL!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
XxSiCCWiDIt05xX said:
YEA FUCK THE ANGELS. GIANTS GONNA WIN IN 6 GAMES.
nah fuk that. I'm gonna be at games 4 and 5 so they need to win that shit on thursday. I was there when they won against stl last monday and that was the shit. I could only imagine what it would be like when they win this series.

Fukkin Giants all the way. I've waited for this all my life. Aint no disney characters gonna take this shit away.

KILL THE RALLY MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
SCOCIOUS: Yeah, I've already got 6 Japanese Jerseys from the Yomuri TOKYO GIANTS. My cousin is the catcher for them(my ma's niece married him in 1995). His jerseys don't fit though. I'm 6ft 215lbs and he is 6ft 185lbs. Almost, but I'm built like a hogg. Much much wider. See all you GIANTS fans at the park today(standingroom) and tomorrow(sec107)! GO GIANTS! And to all you Angels fans................you probably were Dodger fans before you jumped on the Anaham bandwagon, so simmadownow! Don't get me wrong, I like Anaham, but not when they're fuckin wid the GIANTS. One game at a time.............It's going to be a good series, shit it already is. GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
danksinatra...

DankSinatra said:
SCOCIOUS: Yeah, I've already got 6 Japanese Jerseys from the Yomuri TOKYO GIANTS. My cousin is the catcher for them(my ma's niece married him in 1995). His jerseys don't fit though. I'm 6ft 215lbs and he is 6ft 185lbs. Almost, but I'm built like a hogg. Much much wider. See all you GIANTS fans at the park today(standingroom) and tomorrow(sec107)! GO GIANTS! And to all you Angels fans................you probably were Dodger fans before you jumped on the Anaham bandwagon, so simmadownow! Don't get me wrong, I like Anaham, but not when they're fuckin wid the GIANTS. One game at a time.............It's going to be a good series, shit it already is. GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you get the jerseys from your cousin in japan, or you buy them online from a japanese store?

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
SCOCIOUS: My cousin gave them to me. I picked up two full jerseys(pants,probackhat,shirt,etc.) in April while I was there meeting with a few record labels. He gave me his 1996 Japan World Series uniform too. That was the year they won the Japanese World Series. None of my shit fits. I need to lost weight but fuck that, I'ma fuckin HOGG.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
fuck the GIANTS and BONDS... representing that SOUTHERN CALI.. GO ANGELS > hey wicked, damn its quiet in here tonight... :classic:

Sicc OG
Jul 1, 2002
hometown.aol.com
i must say the angels look unbeatable. they are hitting everything. the only way to get them out is with power pitching. i fully expect schmidt to win tomarrow but i think rueter is gonna be ripped an asshole today because the angels are great at just taking the ball the other way. that why they beat up on livan and i expect them to do the same today. rueter needs help from the hitters to win. he tries to get them to pull the ball and they roll over it but i dont think the angles will fall for that. anyways i think the g-men are goin back to anaheim down 3-2.
hope not but it dont look good