GIANTS BASEBALL!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
I don't think anyone knows where Barry's homer landed... win or lose... that was a big statement at the end of the game... just like he did in game 2 of the braves series... I like our chances in this series...

May 9, 2002
it waz a tight game...also hella stressful haha but DAMN where tha fuck did that homer land? giants will take 3 at home :p

May 8, 2002
Yeah we could have had that game but it doesnt hurt that bad, it pissed me off right before Salmon hit that homer i told my friend they should walk him because hes about to homer, they should give me dusty bakers job next year. So far my predictions right (unfortantley) i told all my folks they were gonna split in Anahiem then take 2 out of 3 in frisco then win the first in Anahiem, but hopefully they just take 3 in frisco.

GO GIANTS
FUCK THE A's
FUCK THE DODGERS
FUCK THE CARDINALS
FUCK THE BRAVES
FUCK THE DIAMONDBACKS
AND MOST OF ALL FUCK THE ANGELS

FRISCO GIANTS YOUR SOON TO BE 2002 WORLD CHAMPIONS

Apr 25, 2002
K-Rod is fuckin 5-0 in the postseason, thats unbelievable....He got some nasty stuff, that hitters cant even come close to hitting...

shadow

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
I don't give a fuck about K-Rod... I don't give a fuck about Anahiem or anyone who lives down there.... THIS IS FRISCO!!!! -
I can't wait till BONDS faces K-Rod again - then we'll see what the fuck is up.

Sicc OG
Jul 1, 2002
hometown.aol.com
dusty baker is a fool. im stting in my fucking living room and i know exactly what is going to happen nd that mutherfucking is sleeping in the dugout. first off the only time aaron fultz should be in the game is when the rest of the team is sleeping in the hotel room. second off zerbe did a rel good job but you can't expect hi to pitch 4 innings hes never done that in his career. the main problem i have is why bring in fultz when you have scott eyre. you know anaheim is bringin in k-rod so you aint gonna score you need to hold the lead. what was he saving eyre for that fool has been really good. sitting on my ass in my living room i knew fultz would give up the hit. then in the eithth you leave felix out there. first off he pitched 1 2/3 the day before and then you leave him out there for a second inning yesterday. you could tell he was tired. in addition its not like he was just breezing thru the hitters. even the outs he got were like 10 pitch at bats. after erstad had lke a 12 pitch at bat in the 8th he should have taken him out. you could tell he had nothing left. instead he left him in for salmon and they lost. i knew that salmon was going to homer. he should have brought in worrell especially with the top of the order coming up the next inning. they had a chance to maybe win the game. if the ginats lose the series you can blame it on dusty just like in 2000. he has this bullshit "loyalty" crap that ends up losing games. one other thing the only way the ginats win is if they take all 3 at pac bell. no team has won a game 7 on the road since 1971 so tha ain't gonna happen.

Jun 12, 2002
Shemp said:
I don't give a fuck about K-Rod... I don't give a fuck about Anahiem or anyone who lives down there.... THIS IS FRISCO!!!! -
I can't wait till BONDS faces K-Rod again - then we'll see what the fuck is up.
YAAAAAAAAAAA..... IMA SCO GIANT we stomp on angels

May 8, 2002
@5.0 - I hate to break it to you but even if they take 2 out of 3 in frisco they can still win game 6 on the road. they dont have to win 3 in frisco to take the series in order to aviod game 7 on the road. And quit whining yeah today wa a tough day and but Baker was playing for a victory he cant use up his BEST lefthanded reliever in the 6th inning Felix was getting the outs so why not try and get another out of him. Yeah in hindsight he shoulda took him out but at the time Baker thought it was the right move. Love him or hate him the Giants would not be here without Baker.

but its all GIANTS LOVE