GI HATERZZZZZZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.emeraldcityrecordz.com
This is the 4th time you all have erased my posts & every other mothfucka trying to promote there shit or jus network!why do you think its cool for you to promote your shit on other peeps boards,but no one can on yours?You should change your name to Game Haterz!!!Im sure you will erase this,cuz the truth is exposed:D

May 2, 2002
www.emeraldcityrecordz.com
SikIndividuoh said:
There is only ONE moderator in this mufucka...quit makin' that shit so in general...it makes you look like a cupcake to the real ones that loom in the shadows.

SikIndividuoh...invisible
That one moderator is obviously GI affiliated,or why would he give afuck about mothafuckas networkin on GI board.

and I wouldnt want to look like a cupcake in your eyes,lol:D

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Bugsy said:
and I wouldnt want to look like a cupcake in your eyes,lol:D
lmao...you know what the fuck I meant. All I can tell you is to say fuck 'em & post elsewhere. If niggas don't like it...don't support it. I even have some of my OWN fuckin' posts edited or deleted...I'm in the same boat...fuck it. It's an internet message board, I'm not gonna smash on mortals I know because he deleted my text...its never that serious.

SikIndividuoh...invisible.

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Bugsy said:
All I was doing is askin a question to them,no one else.My ? was why can they promote on other boards but no one can on theres?its a simple question and enquering minds want to know.
Ok for the last time...

The moderator of this board does not promote on other lables boards.

Save the copy and paste promotion for the main boards..

Nothin against any lables, or folx...

Hustle and Network on mane..

C

CinFul-1

GAME INSANE said:
T1 been down to day one...Love it or hate it..
T1 is cool when I met him, he is cool as fuck!!!!! He just tries to keep his board as good for his Fans as possible and tries to weed out lots of spam and shit etc.

Threads like this are stupid they fill up the board with non sense and side track fools from GI music and on BS

Apr 25, 2002
T-1 aint starting nothing on other boards ....

you hating for people be loving GI music and they post it in other forums and you juss start asuming they GI affliated....

T-1 dont need to be on other forums posting, for others be doin if for him and he didn't even tell them too.... These threads juss are not even worth all the typing...

Stick to the hustle mayne....

MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:
T-T-1 dont need to be on other forums posting, for others be doin if for him and he didn't even tell them too.... These threads juss are not even worth all the typing...
:

Your late,the question has already been answered.So what your sayin is I should have someone else post in here for me if I dont want it erased.....Thanx for the advice homie.