Ghostride the Whip commercial - in stores now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Yeah you have to go "dumb" to be in the military imo.
Besides that, he's talking about a clip of a white dude doing it for 4 seconds in a gif... What does that say about the full length dvd being advertised above?

This kid

Sep 22, 2006
who ever said u have to b dumb to go in the military is right. i dont care how smart of a person the person is but for u to put ur life on the line like that u must not have much brain.i dont care who disagrees

Nov 7, 2006
who ever said u have to b dumb to go in the military is right. i dont care how smart of a person the person is but for u to put ur life on the line like that u must not have much brain.i dont care who disagrees
do you realize what tyou get to join? you can build a great career and life just by being in the army and having that under your belt. yeah ur risking ur life for all that but for some ppl they wouldnt have a life to risk if they didnt. and even if u get married they pay for all that shit for you and they buy you a fucking house and then give you money. it isnt dumb to be in the military at all. besides risking youre life give me another reason why it's dumb? and imagine if we had no1 risking there life for the military, where you think we would be right now? you should give them props

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
do you realize what tyou get to join? you can build a great career and life just by being in the army and having that under your belt. yeah ur risking ur life for all that but for some ppl they wouldnt have a life to risk if they didnt. and even if u get married they pay for all that shit for you and they buy you a fucking house and then give you money. it isnt dumb to be in the military at all. besides risking youre life give me another reason why it's dumb? and imagine if we had no1 risking there life for the military, where you think we would be right now? you should give them props
trill talk

Nov 7, 2006
it's deff a career builder i have a homie who came out of the army after 3 tours in iraq who now works for homeland security makin hella government paper and will be able to retire at like 40 with a government pension
1 of my boys joined mainly to be a fire fighter when he gets out and it will be way easier to get in now that he has joined. and i have one of my boys who wasnt doing shit with his life and going in every wrong direction who joined and he doesnt even seem like the same person which is good.

Jun 23, 2003
fuck the military. if you wanna do that shit have fun. Serve in a war then get sued in court for murder because I panicked and didnt handle shit right when a bomb went off in a humvee and I just started sprayin kids.

Nov 7, 2006
fuck the military. if you wanna do that shit have fun. Serve in a war then get sued in court for murder because I panicked and didnt handle shit right when a bomb went off in a humvee and I just started sprayin kids.
lol what? i think someone either watches too much telivision or ur just a nutcase and actually did that lol. me personally i wouldnt join, i dont agree with the reasons we're fighting and i have a great job i dont want to lose. but most ppl who join have very good reason.

Nov 14, 2002
A lot of this is very rare...

Not that I'm by any means agreeing with Ness, but... you'll get a college education, that's for sure. I don't know about a house and everything else you mentioned.