Ghostface

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
been trying to download it off limewire but damn near all the songs say "host is busy" "waiting in line" or "qued" i got highspeed internet this is bullshit. I can can get any other album except for ghostface. pissin me off.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

cbrennan04 said:
been trying to download it off limewire but damn near all the songs say "host is busy" "waiting in line" or "qued" i got highspeed internet this is bullshit. I can can get any other album except for ghostface. pissin me off.
Ive been trying to get Charlie Brown and I get the same problem. I use bearshare though.

Te album is tight though, im feeling every track except for the last 2 which were kinda weak to me. The skits didnt bother me either...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I bought that & t.i. at the same time....t.i. was 9.99 and ghost was 6.99 .....ghost was alright, but ti's been getting alot more rotation

Apr 25, 2002
Its a sad fukking day when i'd rather not to buy a ghost album and eagerly wait for Raekwon's. Listen to RAGU, Rae comes in cold as ice and then Ghost comes in fucks it up.

Apr 25, 2002
to a pop country fan that toby keith album might be worthy of 5 stars I wouldn’t know cuz it’s trash to me, but any self respecting hip hop head or wu-tang fan should not be giving this ghost album anywhere near that kinda respect.

Worth some listens just cuz it’s ghost, but worthy paying money for . . . no way!