Ghostface Killah reviews Watch The Throne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
i had to youtube who this lloyd cat was and LOOOLLLL!!!!! big ghost hit the nail hard on the head:

song featuring lloyd off of games new album:

13. Hello (ft. Lloyd) - First off I jus wanna say that I dont fuck wit no Lloyd son. Justin Bieber got a more masculine voice than this nigga here namsayin. N Lloyd a grown man b. Drake at his most effeminate state possible...walkin round his garden singin duets wit canaries n strokin kittens....cant even sound this bitchmade son. If a baby flamingo opened its mouth to say whattup to me I would expect that muthafucka to sound jus like this nigga Lloyd b. If vaginas could sing they would probably sound EXACTLY like this nigga Lloyd yo. Even El Debarge be sayin this niggas shit is too soft nahmean. Son aint got one molecule of bass in his voice whatsoever namsayin. The shit is jus creepy my nigga. The joint itself is jus way too got damn silky yo. I can almost see the dandelions gettin blown around in the studio when niggas was recordin this shit b. How many Nuvo body shots did these niggas do off each other before they came up wit this shit son? Get this shit the fuck outta here yo.

May 25, 2005
^^me and the homie was literally in tears reading that shit...worst is, i listen to some lloyd, i listen to some drake, but that shit big ghost says is fucking crazy hilarious and somewhat true lol...