Ghost stories........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2003
one of my friends says she just saw a ghost......... lets here some of your ghost stories or stories youve heard... iive never seen a ghost and if i did i'd probably shit myself i hate shit like that

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
Alright, when my grampa died, people claimed they saw him at the church of his funeral service sitting in the front row laughing at the priest giving the sermon. Other people say they saw him in our old house. I often see him when I am asleep in my dreams talking to me or stuff.

My roomates are somewhat sensitive to paranormal activity and they claim that they sensed a demon in my room. But we flushed it out with prayers!

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
The night my dad died....I was trying to get to sleep and I felt the edge of the bed go down, so I started to cry and when I did the edge of the bed went back up .

also this was trippy me and my boyfriend at the time were about to get down(sexually) and I had a picture of us on my TV ...so We started the 4 play right before it got hot . The picture of us on my TV flew across the room...I dont think my dad liked that idea!!!!!!!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I think someone or something made all of the bowls jump out of my cupboard the other night and crash to the floor. I had heard that someone killed themselves in the building next to mine, and that dude still fucks around over there, but now I think he's in iur building too. Its a trip, I've been hearing people walking on my stairs, and when I look, there is no one there. The shit is starting to bother me.

May 2, 2002
The night my dad died....I was trying to get to sleep and I felt the edge of the bed go down, so I started to cry and when I did the edge of the bed went back up .
Something similar happened to me.....

It was about 6:00 in the morning, and I was laying in bed. I was just waking up for work.

I was laying on my stomach with the covers over me.

All of a sudden I felt the bed go down slowly, as if someone was laying down next to me. I could even feel my blanket get tugged a little bit.

I froze. My head was facing the opposite direction and I wanted to turn around and see what it was, but I couldn't. My body was so stiff it hurt.

I was sweating, panicking...but I couldn't move. Then after about ten minutes or so, I felt the bed go back up.

I tried to then turn around, but I still couldn't move. I was in bed for about another hour before I could finally turn my head around and see if anything was still there.

Nothing was. I have never been so scared.

Then I got out of bed to get ready for work...my clothes were soaked (with sweat).

Nothing even close to that happened before or after that, so I don't know what the hell it was.

May 5, 2002
After my grandpa died a lot of family came from out of town and stayed at my grandma's. I had to sleep in my grandpa's room (my grandparents had seperate rooms)...i was layin lookin around the room, there was a hanger hanging on the closet door and it started to move back and forth really fast. I jumped up and ran out of the room crying, I was only about 11 years old, my family thought i was just mourning. No one believed me, it scared the shit out of me.

Jan 26, 2003
about a year or so after my cousin of 6 years died from laukemia my other lil cousins started seeing him n playin with him. they would run around playin, n talkin to him as if he were there. then sometimes he would get to rowdy n play rough n he would make one cry or somethin n my aunt woulda be like "christian, come back later" n he wouldnt show up for a few dayz. that went on for a few months, btu tha last time they saw him he told tha oldest one to get to sticks, put them like a cross, n put it on his grave. n his parents took'em n he did it, n they never heard from him again