Ghost Ride It Instrumental [partial]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2005
Newark, CA
www.djgunjan.com
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=FF62DDC10309ED49

Here's the link for the GHOST RIDE IT instrumental. It's not EXACTLY the same as fabby's but rather somethin I attempted to recreate, although i dont know if it slaps as much... the bass isnt dirty and rough soundin (smoother and cleaner sounding instead cuz i dont really understand all of the drum pattern) and theres some synths that I was too lazy to find and add in to make it a closer match... but just in case anyone wanted to use it for a mixtape or for a remix or some shit like that... enjoy :classic:

Nov 5, 2005
Newark, CA
www.djgunjan.com
clarify sir! yea... btw I recreated this shit cuz... well i wish i had the accapella... cuz the version that i have... and i think the song itself... produced in a way that doesnt allow it to slap loud enough without sounding bad... which intrigued me to make a cleaner version of this beat--- so theres the pointless-to-mention story behind this lol

Mar 7, 2006
i like this better..but theres a certain part i think its the bridge towards the end of the theme..that both beats dont have

this is probly gonna get deleted too

Jan 19, 2006
ok your's doesnt have it either, I dont understand why no one added this part... it's at like the height of the beat...

I'll try to see if I can get the original and post it here... I cant believe no one else cant see this shit like me... it;s like the best part of the song and it isnt in either beat