GHETTO WORLD APPAREL!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Go to the sales page on www.ghettoworld.com and peep out the new GW jerseys. We're kiccing off Ghetto World Apparel with these authentic double stitched (just like a throwbac) jerseys available in Baby Blue with white/navy lettering (Ghetto World colors), Navy with white/yellow lettering (Charger colors), White with brown/yellow lettering (throwbac Padre colors), and Blac with white/silver lettering. They will be available for purchase next week. The picture doesn't really do them any justice. They look hard as hell in person. We're also going to come with the GW polo shirts, pullovers etc. Not just jerseys.

Also The Mobstaz album called "The Hardest Shit Out" is coming soon. Be listening for the 1st single on 98.9 (call and ask for Lil C.S.' & The Mobstaz new song)soon with an interview, and an interview on Z90 soon. We're also going to be shooting a video for the 1st single soon. Then my next album "The Hardest Shit Out Pt. 2" will be dropping after that. Shittin' on niggaz!!! Oh yeah, I have a publisher that might be interested in my book too. I'll keep ya'll posted on everything, but I'll let you know as soon as the jerseys are availalbe. 1

C.S. Grind

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
You know I'm gonna have to get one of these I'm gonna make a decision by Sunday on which color I want it in.

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
Cool shit, two interviews let us know when you go on the radio I want to hear both. I think I'm gonna go with the baby blue one.