Ghetto World 2nd annual free bbq/concert June 23...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
For all those that want to attend LIL C.S., 1-Hun(my manager and VP) and Ghetto World Records is throwing it's 2nd annual free bbq/concert June 23rd, 2002 from 11am to 7:30pm at Mariner's Point Beach (right across the street from the Bahia hotel, and the same place the Puerto Rican fest is held). Ghetto World is giving bac to all the fans and friends that have supported us and made Ghetto World one of the most successful labels in Dago.

Performing will be:
LIL C.S. & The Mobstaz
Ecay Uno & Bomb Leery Ent.
Cricet & The E-Mortal Gang

And an open mic before the show which will include numerous other performances. Music provided by DJ T-Bone, Dee Jay Fortee and DJ Pomp.

Part of the bbq/concert will be used for the upcoming movie/doc presented also by LIL C.S., 1-Hun and Ghetto World titled "In The Ghetto World: Faded & X-Rated".

Invited guest include Jayo Felony, Brotha Lynch Hung and more...
Free food for the 1st 150 people, after that plates $5....
Free LIL C.S. Posters given away...

Directions Coming from South San Diego take 5 North to 8 west(Or just 8 West if coming from the East County). Exit Sports Arena Blvd/W.Mission Bay Dr. Make right off freeway, and take W. Mission Bay Drive. Make left on Mariner's way. Coming from the North County(or LA, Bay etc) take 5 South to Sea World Drive Exit to W. Mission Bay Drive. Stay on W. Mission Bay Drive to Mariner's way and make a left.

See ya'll there...It's going to be off the hook!

for more info go to www.ghettoworld.com

May 10, 2002
I'ma be there fo sho!! Supporting and tryin to get up on the mic...you told me about this a while ago, but it's good to see folks gettin down like this and putting together a cool function. I hope everybody on here in Southern Cali is at this to show support and props where it is due...also to obviously check out some tight performances by some up and coming Dago heavy hitters!!!

Much love Lil C.S. and if you need help with anything, you know to holler anytime.

May 2, 2002
Shit is gonna tight as fuck, maybe Ill make it next year lil c.s.

Folks out that way need to go to this, you cant go wrong with the performance line up and FREE food

What u been up to homie?

Jun 12, 2002
LiL C.S

Say lil c.s Checc it homie there s a nigga on the westcoast mafia board flaggin' like he c-lim.......U no if this is true and he aint some fobby lil vietnameese nigga in pokemon pyjamis becasue he talkin loud on lynch's name n that nigga hollow tip
Hit me bacc with the info nigga
Also keep yo head up all my folks down here in florence l.a feeelin' u to the fullest ....Also i have a homeboy c-money he c.e.o of tdspl records we tryna get in touch with you .....Hit me bacc with the details homeboy
i'm out like the new jersey nets
peace

Apr 25, 2002
Man, the picnic is going to be off the hook!!! Passed out a gang of flyers yesterday at the Puerto Rican fest, and the beach afterwards. I got some footage of some fine ass bitchez for the movie/doc we're doin'( In The Ghetto World: Faded & X-Rated). I've seen bitchez from Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, LA, Arizona, everywhere, but I don't think there's any place with finer bitchez than Dago. Real speech! We got em' out here. Blac ones, Mexican, Asian, Puerto Rican, mixed blac/mexican, filipino/blac, blac/white, blac/puerto rican everything. Ya'll gon' see on the doc.

On a side note, the Puerto Rican fest got turned out. Niggaz started dumpin' and 3 people got shot. bloods against bloods that's how they do it in Dago.

@Deuce, much love homey for the support. Glad ya'll are feelin' my shit. But real feel the real. Know what I'm sayin'. Tell C-Money to get at me too. Shoot him my email addy [email protected] . One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Say Lil C.S...........You no my nigga c-money ?that arab cat from screwston tx,used to rep compton

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
Yo Lil C.S.
What's the line up as far as the time Cricet, Ecay, and you will hit the stage cuz I'ma go out there but I don't want to be out there to late and hear that you already hit the stage and did the damn thang.
Holla Back and let us know when you'll be smashin on stage.

Apr 25, 2002
It goes like this homey. Open mic from 2 to 5( it could be shorter or a lil' longer). But Ecay is performing at 5, Cricet at 5:30, and I'm going to perform at 6:00. It's going to be off the hook homey. I just hope that the one time don't trip, and shut it down before I get to perform. I got a permit and shit, but they might come and try to trip anyway. See you there dog. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com