GHETTO STARZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
WHATS GOOD WITH THE GHETTO STARZ? ARE THEY STILL COMIN OUT WITH SOLOS? IS FRANK NITTY EVERY GONNA DROP SOMETHIN I LIKE HIS FLOW? IS THE MOB AND THE STARZ STILL GON DO A CD TOGETHR?

C

CCCUser925

dont think so...cuz one of them ghetto starz got smothered a while back ago...

Jun 28, 2002
yeah i know Freak-O got killed but i dont think that will stop them from droppin another album or solos or a tight collab with the Figgaz. although i liked Freak the best he is still missed RIP King Freak

Jul 9, 2004
Theres no light to be shed....thats wassssup.........Im from the P i know whats poppin......only thing is im not sure how much time scoob got, I think it was 5 in the FED's.

C

CCCUser925

westcoast....quit spreading internet rumors...leave all tha shit for the streets..there's other ways to say why they wont be droppin an album ever again....like i said ealier...DONT THINK SO....speak on real shit..dont come droppin bullshit on here...

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
HOLD UP, WAIT A MINUTE.....

The Ghetto Starz are around... I am working with Dubb 20 to get his new solo album out. It's gonna be fire! He's got some new shit for everyone to soak in. Let me tell you, your not knowing how raw Dubb 20 really is, anyway. He's performing this Wednesday night at Club Echo in Walnut Creek. $5.00 to get in. Scoob Nitty, well yes he was doing time, but now he's out. He's rebuilding his Supernatural Camp and you will be hearing it soon. Uzi is no longer with the group, and R.I.P. KING FREAKO. Oh yeah, Dubb and Scoob are working on the Ghetto Starz album, XPLOSIVE Magazine will keep you posted. :siccness:

C

CCCUser925

Mr Ceza said:
The Ghetto Starz are around... I am working with Dubb 20 to get his new solo album out. It's gonna be fire! He's got some new shit for everyone to soak in. Let me tell you, your not knowing how raw Dubb 20 really is, anyway. He's performing this Wednesday night at Club Echo in Walnut Creek. $5.00 to get in. Scoob Nitty, well yes he was doing time, but now he's out. He's rebuilding his Supernatural Camp and you will be hearing it soon. Uzi is no longer with the group, and R.I.P. KING FREAKO. Oh yeah, Dubb and Scoob are working on the Ghetto Starz album, XPLOSIVE Magazine will keep you posted. :siccness:

thanks for clearing that up and im glad to scoob and dubb is droppin an album.... :cool:

D

Downunda-Connec

Did Dubb 20 drop a second album recently or hasn't that dropped? If it has does rapbay.com or friscostreetshow.com got it?

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE REAL NAME JOE, BUT I WILL GET THE INFO TODAY. KEEP CHECKING BACK TO THIS POST. DUBB 20'S NEW ALBUM IS ABOUT WRAPPED UP. IT WILL RELEASE IN NOVEMBER OR DECEMBER. HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE!!

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
UZI is gone. he might be around, but he is no longer with the group. If he drops an album, I don't think he'll have the Starz on it.

Jul 9, 2004
Fu ck you Dflores.......you dont know me...I was speakin on real shit not no fuckin internet rumors.....what u cant believe one of your favorite rappers is a snitch.......quit wearin your emotions on your sleeve bitch nigga.