Ghetto Mafia?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
straight from the dec was bangin..........they got sum aiight shiet on they otha albums.........i need ta find straight from the dec on cd, jus got tha tape

Apr 25, 2002
carlos said:
whats the best ghetto mafia album? im thinkin bout gettin that ''on da grind'' album is it any tight?
Yeah u should get that cd--its good,but its a lil diffrent from other albums, check out the track "F.T.K" that track is hard as fuck

May 11, 2002
Ghetto Mafia is tight as fuck. I like all of their shit. Their tighest albums are "Full Blooded Niggaz", "Straight From The Dec", and "On The Grind". All of their shit knocks.

The last I heard about Ghetto Mafia was in Murder Dog about a year ago. One of them was locked up for a while but they were back together. They were going to release a CD last year but it never happened. Maybe they will release something this year.

Dec 2, 2002
I've only heard "Straight From The Dec" album and a few songs from "On Da Grind", I think that they're pretty good. They need to do some collabo's with a few major artists in the underground area, like Three 6 Mafia. :D