Ghetto Kaos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2005
what ever happened to Ghetto Kaos? i haven't heard from them since the 90's. they had classic material. are they still rapping?

also, was their ever any other group albums other than "Guilty As Charged"? or was their ever any old underground tapes by the solo members other than the cds Bohn and Big B came out with?

thanks

Apr 12, 2003
Here's some new Bohn from 2011
[video=youtube;mZKkrhXtT-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZKkrhXtT-0[/video]
[video=youtube;h9mWhMxlEl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9mWhMxlEl4[/video]

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
you proly know all projects besides one that never came out.the Jack Pot Playas compilation , its completly finished and mastered still laying on 2 or 3 reels.17 tracks strong featuring ghetto kaos , bohn , deco d , crazy tongue and some other KC rappers that i didnt know.was recorded between 94-95 and was supposed to be the best album from jackpot records.
we re discussing to release it but the owner wants alot of money...

Jun 26, 2005
you proly know all projects besides one that never came out.the Jack Pot Playas compilation , its completly finished and mastered still laying on 2 or 3 reels.17 tracks strong featuring ghetto kaos , bohn , deco d , crazy tongue and some other KC rappers that i didnt know.was recorded between 94-95 and was supposed to be the best album from jackpot records.
damn, i would've loved to hear that.

InDO, i know, you're always hearin about some old underground tapes and stuff. do you know if Ghetto Kaos, or any of the individual members ever released any old tapes or anything besides their cds we already know about. it seems like pretty much every artist out there has an old tape out somewhere, but i've never heard anything like that with Ghetto Kaos.

and Eddie, thanks a lot for those new Bohn tracks. i'm gonna listen to em in a little while. appreciate it.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
DAMN BRO, ARE YOU JUST HITTING UP ALL KIND OF DIFFERENT COMPANIES? I HOPE HE AIN'T ASKING MORE THAN THAT C-BO YOU WERE TELLING ME ABOUT.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
damn, i would've loved to hear that.

InDO, i know, you're always hearin about some old underground tapes and stuff. do you know if Ghetto Kaos, or any of the individual members ever released any old tapes or anything besides their cds we already know about. it seems like pretty much every artist out there has an old tape out somewhere, but i've never heard anything like that with Ghetto Kaos.

and Eddie, thanks a lot for those new Bohn tracks. i'm gonna listen to em in a little while. appreciate it.

no they only dropped those cds for jackpot records,nothing else.the only unheard material is the jackpot playas compilation.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
DAMN BRO, ARE YOU JUST HITTING UP ALL KIND OF DIFFERENT COMPANIES? I HOPE HE AIN'T ASKING MORE THAN THAT C-BO YOU WERE TELLING ME ABOUT.
to be honest they re asking for 10.000$ and there would come some extra costs to it.but i might consider doing this deal.its a major bomb.

Feb 26, 2003
DO IT UP INDO, GET THAT SHIT RELEASED FOR US, THERE'S A MARKET FOR GHETTO KAOS MUSIC, LOTS OF UNDERGROUND FANS EVERYWHERE AROUND THE GLOBE FROM JAPAN, FRANCE, CANADA, GERMANY...ETC.

Jun 26, 2005
Eddie, there was one more question i forgot to ask you. do you know if Little Shyne ever released anything? even something underground? he was featured on one track on the Bohn cd. i think it was "Sik In The Head".

thanks