Ghetto Car Washes to Help Raise Money For Funerals..To stop or not to Stop? hmmm

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you stop to help the cause?

• Yes, but i got shit to do, ya dig

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Never

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Jail Bait browsing only

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Only in case of accidental nipple slip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im saving up to erupt like pompeii on this chick i met the other day, 2 weeks and counting!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nov 4, 2002

The hood is just a hop skip and a jump from me, so on my daily routine, i notice the people living there day to day lives and observe. Where I live, there are mostly mexican people. There is never a shortage of people out there puttin on their car washes to help raise money for funerals, which is fine, so do you stop to help the cause or keep it movin? My simple analysis is that more people are out and about during the summertime and some fall victim to some unnecessary bullshit. some sad as shit.......on a side note, ( and im probably not alone on this, lol, I always fall victim to checking out the jailbait, big whoop wanna fight about it)

Caught these while browsing for pics....lol

Rickey Smiley: Drive-Through Funeral Home

A drive-through funeral home? You can't have anything like that for black people. We already take funerals hard as it is. You be killed your damn self -- driving up, seeing your loved one in the window -- now, both your asses are in the window.

Mexican Funeral

Q: What's the slowest thing on 80 wheels?

A: A Mexican funeral with only two sets of jumper cables.