GHETTO BALLIN ENT WILL BE IN THE 559 AREA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TANK

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
ANY HOMIES OUT THERE THAT ARE DOWN TO SHOW US AROUND . WANNA KICK IT. GET SOME PROMOTION. WE WILL BE OUT THERE TOMORROW TILL SUNDAY!! THE WHOLE WEEKEND.. PROMOTIN "HOODLIFE VOL.1" MAKE SURE U HIT US UP IF U SEE US AROUND . SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT. BABYBOY ENE, KINDRED GET AT ME HOMIES.

T

tha philospha

Good shit bro i'll be sure to keep an eye out 4 yall. Be sure to hit up both Music Trends in Hannas and Poros. Also try and make a stop at tha Visalia Mall. Stay up ENE.

May 10, 2004
@tha philospha

Are you talken bout FYE in the visalia mall? Or FYI what ever they call it... If so, will they sell your cd's in there if it's retail ready? The one in the Hanford mall said to go through their website and they charge a couple hundred for the distribution plan.

Nov 14, 2002
i just talked to tank and told me to tell yall that he will be in the 559 next weekend.hes out somwhere a little past the 559 right now.

Oct 28, 2003
WWW.PROUDBYCHOICE.COM
all you gotta do is have a distribution company to get into their store. The homies from P.B.C. got their album in their and they just recently got out of the pen. With all due respect you should hollar at those who know a lil somethin' about the game. One love...