Getting up to date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Wut up everyone. Haven't been keeping up with much music lately. Haven't been to the boards (hell, online) in a long time. Just wanted to get filled in on any DE albums I haven't heard (or other albums I should check out)

I never got my free Fahrenheit albums from the contest many moons ago ... but I've bought everything up til FU2. Read about the Bloods and Crips album and see DE's got the new album coming up. Anything else I've missed?

Any other siccmade family artists have new albums out worth buying? I live in Florida and it's hard to find "underground" stuff here.

Hit me up folks. Much luv to all my ol school siccness vets.

Glad to see you're doing good things DE. You can't ever take a break from music man even if you try. One minute you are tired of coming with lyrics all the time and the next moment something happens to inspire a whole album. Life if music

Bryan aka Cac tha 6-0

Jun 11, 2004
Holla - How long you been out the loop? I'm the same way, sometimes I go for months and months without bumpin the siccness, then all of the sudden I'll catch a case. Lots of shits been put out by the DE and Siccmade, some tight and some not so tight. You should check out the new Phonk Beta "Phonkphenomenon" str8 classic, definatly cop "Lynch by Inch" if you haven't already, and any of the recent DE releases (Big Black Bat especially) are rock solid. Enjoy. :siccness:

May 10, 2002
Yea I have everything but that new Beta ... gotta check that. I been listening to Nicky and Equipto lately. Them, DE and Tech N9ne probably take up about 80% of my listening time. Right now though I been bumping the 3 Nicky and Equipto CDs non stop since I got em!

GATE! Wut up man... shoot me your email man. I will have to give you a call. Lost my interenet for a while ... moved from Tampa back to Tally ... working a ton man. You been on my mind though as well as CB and some other close friends from the Siccness. What's up with the avatar homie?! Your sis pass away??? I'll IM you on here and most definately get back at me.

LUV

Bryan