Getting into baseball, few questions.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Damn this game is dope!

We killing Baltimore right now, last night was terrible with valverde ruining it

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
yeah, thats whats so great about baseball, theres 162+ games a year, each day/week/month can produce some of the most off shit

Props: DUTCH-F.E
Mar 24, 2006
yeah, thats whats so great about baseball, theres 162+ games a year, each day/week/month can produce some of the most off shit
Yup I love sports and to watch it every single day is fuckig awesome
There is no other sport as painful as baseball when your favorite team is constantly circling the toilet bowl. Everyday its on and everyday you have to put up with it. Atleast in football and basketball there is some time to recoup between games. Not in baseball though! Its a consistent kick to the groin before bed time, only to wake up the next day and continually do it again and again and again and again for another 5+ months. Oh Joy!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
There is no other sport as painful as baseball when your favorite team is constantly circling the toilet bowl. Everyday its on and everyday you have to put up with it. Atleast in football and basketball there is some time to recoup between games. Not in baseball though! Its a consistent kick to the groin before bed time, only to wake up the next day and continually do it again and again and again and again for another 5+ months. Oh Joy!
Royals?

And the Chiefs now have Alex Smith.

This is not a good time for you, I'm very sorry my friend.

Mar 24, 2006
Royals?

And the Chiefs now have Alex Smith.

This is not a good time for you, I'm very sorry my friend.
Alex Smith isn't that bad. He's just gotten a bad rap up n' til recently when he's finally gotten a chance to play for an offensive minded coach. He'll be fine. I mean hell...any QB other then Cassel and Quinn is an upgraded anyway. lol