getting a free spotify account

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you can get spotify free but you have to pay for the extras.

if you use a auxiliary port for your car or like to have music on stream as soon as it comes out, or want to have the ability to pull up a list of albums from any artist at an given time, spotify is for you

i had it for years but used other peoples accounts, thing i hated about that is if you use their account, they cant play shit while youre on it.

only thing i liked it for was my car.thing is, if i remember correct it would cut off in the middle of me driving around if my phones screen blacked and locked up..which sucked...id have to keep my screen on just to keep the music playing..maybe they changed that in a update eventually id hate that shit and just use itunes

theres alot of sites that are non pay that do the same thing, like grooveshark

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
spotify has way more shit if youre into rap and current releases in rap, depends on what music youre looking for. but i cant fuck with that whole screen blackout, and it does it when you pay as well.

personally, youtube has every single one of those albums on there for stream if not single song.

grooveshark has alot of shit that didnt comes out this month. and it plays full for 6 hours straight no interuptions free. and unlike spotify you can make your own playlists with a mix of whatever when spotify is like, albums that you play

all that shit can be found on rar or zip and downloaded on itunes if you have a apple phone or music device tho so certain shit like that im not tripping on, i just like to have live music playing stream

i used to hate datpiff but its becomes one of the spots i use alot as well for streams

spotify is cool but it has its downsides as well, its for the lazy that dont want to find music as soon as it comes out and just want to search names..im up on what i want quickly and find it and put it on whatever i need to play

Last edited:
Props: Kon1
Apr 25, 2002
unlike spotify you can make your own playlists with a mix of whatever when spotify is like, albums that you play
You can make playlists on Spotify, I have hella playlists on mine. I made em in the desktop version though, I haven't tried to make em on the phone version (that would probably be more trouble than it's worth.)