Gettin fuckin married

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Take the good with the bad. There are times when being married is the best and others where it's total shit. Yes... you probably feel like she's the only one for you right now and all that but wait 5 years (if that there is really no timetable on it), temptation will be at an all time high. Will you withstand it? Are you secure and is she secure? There will be times after an argument where you ask yourself "is this all worth it" "____________wants to fuck me and i really want to fuck her 2" Will you do it? Are you cool with her parents? Is she cool with yours? How does she treat her parents, does she respect them? If a women dosent respect her parents, there is almost no way she will respect you!!!!!!!!

Does she bring any kids from a previous relationship into yours, do you? Do you guys agree on parenting styles if you do plan on having kids? Have you lived with her yet?

An unhappy women is an unhappy household..Remember that..Men fight with fists women fight with words and will hurt the shit out of you...!! They know your strength's and weaknesses...And if you fuck with them in any way they do not like...They can make your life a living hell...Can she cook, does she like to keep things clean?

Any brother or sister in laws involved that dont have a job?

Yeah im rambling...But this is actually therapy..

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Yea buddy, this Saturday. Found a good girl and gettin old so figure I'd pull the trigger and make shit happen. Not really stressing at all. Kinda nervous about the actual wedding, but not really scared about signin up for the same chick for life. Thought i would be, all my old girlfriends made me cringe when I thought bout that shit, but not this one. So fuck it, I'm all in.

Any siccness peeps got any marital advice?

Props: Jar

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I went to a dope ass Indian wedding on Saturday... HUGE party, I had never went to an Indian wedding before.

Danced til hella late to Indian music, open bar... 600+ people.

Shit was crazy fun & the people were hella nice (except the women disgusted with my girl cause there is absolutely no way to cover them big ole tiddies )

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Lol what the fuck. Why don't that gif show up? That shit was funny tho SouthernComfort posted.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Take the good with the bad. There are times when being married is the best and others where it's total shit. Yes... you probably feel like she's the only one for you right now and all that but wait 5 years (if that there is really no timetable on it), temptation will be at an all time high. Will you withstand it? Are you secure and is she secure? There will be times after an argument where you ask yourself "is this all worth it" "____________wants to fuck me and i really want to fuck her 2" Will you do it? Are you cool with her parents? Is she cool with yours? How does she treat her parents, does she respect them? If a women dosent respect her parents, there is almost no way she will respect you!!!!!!!!

Does she bring any kids from a previous relationship into yours, do you? Do you guys agree on parenting styles if you do plan on having kids? Have you lived with her yet?

An unhappy women is an unhappy household..Remember that..Men fight with fists women fight with words and will hurt the shit out of you...!! They know your strength's and weaknesses...And if you fuck with them in any way they do not like...They can make your life a living hell...Can she cook, does she like to keep things clean?

Any brother or sister in laws involved that dont have a job?

Yeah im rambling...But this is actually therapy..
hella good advice.

Props: Joey