Get your Free copy here! First 20 People to PM!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Aight Folkz! Soldier Hard's "The Spirit Of Pain" is in and available.........The First 20 people to PM thier shipping address and request will receive a FREE Copy of "The Spirit Of Pain"....FREE........Featuring Young Mugzi (The Mossie 3030 Records), Coolio Da Unda Dogg (CavyR Records), Playa Rae (DUGOUT ENT.), Matai (ORABA RECORDS), Royalty, DelaVega, Big Tec, Poppi Cas (3030 Records), A2tahK, and More...............16 Tracks like "Welcome To The Bay"....."California"..........and Soldier Hard's Anthum...."Ready For War"....all I ask is....after you listen to it, send me via E-mail a album review of what you think of it............We will then place your review of the album on www.SoldierHard.com on the review page.......if you can also send a picture or add of you so viewers can see who is reviewing the album............You will enjoy this Debut album, just give it an ear and your opinion! To learn more about the album "The Spirit Of Pain" log on to www.SoldierHard.com

Jul 13, 2002
eray what is it awol solider

its your folks gambino of the x-felonz just wanted to say whats up and glad to see you made it back. havent seen you for a minute holla at us we got some dope tracks on the way and we still down to network with ya.

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
GambinoXFelonz- a yo what goes down family.......Yeah I been away for awhile, and it feel damn good to be back! Glade to hear from ya, we need to network folkz...........we'll make that happen!

Ima be in touch folkz!

B-E-Z!
Soldier Hard

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Aight F it then ya'll Since i got 24 people to respond then I guess I'll send out 25..........of them here goes the List of who will receive a copy of "The Spirit Of Pain"

ROOM FOR ONE MORE PERSON!

1. Cali Love
2. Tas N Doe 4da05
3. jaH661
4. MrFedEx503
5. 5150 Promotionz
6. ServnU151
7. Suspect #1
8. Salad_Bowl_VGN (send your addy fam)
9. Yay Collapopper
10. Dj Pimp
11. R8R
12. Triple X Rated
13. lvleNaCe
14. Deejonaze
15. Sea-Town206
16. Filthy_Rich
17. DV$1 akaGrumps
18. NorCal707E
19. Killahoe666
20. MrSkrilla
21. Jim Hat
22. TDogg707
23. Reezersharp925
24. Da6Footah (Yeah we can meet, hit me on the cell 707-315-8224 available this Friday)

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Playa Rae-Good lookin out family for that address I was tryin to hit for a hella long folkz! Ima get that to you.........Ima send hella shyt, How many should I send you think! (Flyers,shirts CDs etc)

but right on for the support Rae

B-E-Z!

Soldier Hard

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
AwolSoldier said:
Playa Rae-Good lookin out family for that address I was tryin to hit for a hella long folkz! Ima get that to you.........Ima send hella shyt, How many should I send you think! (Flyers,shirts CDs etc)

but right on for the support Rae

B-E-Z!

Soldier Hard

I'm always easy to find mane....303-522-7811 the direct # is listed on all my mixtapes, on top of every page on my site and then some...even on some baby's momma's....haha. Someone tell you they can't find a way to find me they ain't even tried lookin... :)

Holla....send whatever mane...I'll get you setup.