Get The Jus Family Militia Mixtape Now FREE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Bosko

@ Everyone

Make sure that you support us over here at Jus Family. We want to get out as many of these as possible. Put in your order family.

Apr 14, 2003
i never listened to Cool Nutz before north coast rain and shit was crackin like a muthafucka. now i want this mixtape.. do i send a check in the mail or what?

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
would somebody hit me up and let me know whats dropped in portland in the past few years thats worth pickin up? i havent heard too much noise livin out here. i was born and raised in southeast portland but now live in phoenix. ima be up in the 503 this week and want to swoop up a few thangs. muthafuckas in phoenix cant believe some of the heat thats been poppin off in the rose city. from maniac yak yak to CN. by the way, when is that goon sqwad droppin?

Jul 8, 2003
and OFCOURSE any Cool Nutz album u ain't swooped!!! :) I'd grab G.O.T.M. - Coming For The Goods as well as Starchile - Genesis: Chapter 1...both albums are heaters!!!