Get Stupid f. Young b, Webstar

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^yeah, wow...hopefully someone will do another song with "Go Dumb" as the title too. I can't fuckin wait for this 'hyphy' shit to die a horrible agonizing death, then maybe people will wake up and say 'Jesus I looked like a fag in those rediculous glasses and gaudy ass clothes'.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
illmannered666 said:
^yeah, wow...hopefully someone will do another song with "Go Dumb" as the title too. I can't fuckin wait for this 'hyphy' shit to die a horrible agonizing death, then maybe people will wake up and say 'Jesus I looked like a fag in those rediculous glasses and gaudy ass clothes'.
Maybe the next song can be like a statement. Has anybody made a song called "GO STUPID, DUMMY" or "GO DUMB, STUPID"....there's a way to switch it up a bit. I'm not bashin' on the hyphy movement, I'm just sick of everybody and their fuckin mama jumpin' on the bandwagon, and gettin' rid of their own individuality in hopes to get their shit on local stations so they can feel like they've accomplished something.

Here's the way I look at it. If you're an artist, and you can't make some noise with your own voice and mind...become a magician...they thrive on using other peoples tricks and altering them so they look better.

What were all these folks rappin' about 7 years ago???

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
48turffin said:
Some chicken noodle soup does sound good right now
witta soda on the side.....

an the whole "goin dumb" was cool an i was wit it until squares an everyone an they mama was doin......like a year after dre past is when shit went down hill.....no one knows how to be original