get rich

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2005
Immediately send $1.00 to each of the six people on the list at the end of this letter. Wrap the dollar bill in a note saying "Please add me to your mailing list" and include your name and address.
Copy this letter. You do not have to type it 200 times. Simply place your cursor at the top of the page, hold it and drag it all the way down to the end of the letter. Then click on "edit" and select "copy". Now open up a notepad file on your computer and put the cursor at the top of the page in the notepad, click on 'edit' and then select 'paste' it will copy the letter for you onto your computer.
Remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the names up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc.....) Then place your name in the #6 position. Then save it, make sure it is saved as a txt. file. This is very a very important step!
When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then go to (Google,Yahoo,...) and type in (Money Making Message-board, or post message,...) and start posting your copy to 200 message boards, or more this is only the minimum, you can post as much as you like...The more copies you send the better the results. Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a second time. Post it out again in six months, but Post it with the addresses you receive with each dollar. It will work better the second time. NOTE: This service is 100% legal - (Refer to title 18 section 1302 of the U.S. Postal & lottery laws)

How does it work? When you send out 200 Posts, it is estimated that at least 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00. ($15.00) Those 15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00) Those 225 people Post 200 Posts each and 3,375 people send you $1.00 ($3,375.00) Those 3,375 post 200 posts each and 759,375 people send you $1.00 ($759,375.00) At this point your name drops off the list, but
so far you have received $813,615.00. P.S. When your money begins to come in, give the first 10% to charity with spirit and share a good fortune!

Corinne Pearson 5788 Waterbury Way 4D Salt Lake City, UT 84120
Christina Myers 156 Allen Street #6 New York, NY 10002
Robert Matthew P.O. Box 2211 Silverthorne, CO 80498
Jonathan Scott 905 West Ash Lane #205 Euless, TX 76039
Michael MacCloskey 7702 Gleason Rd. Edina, MN 55439
Jeffrey Duff 212 east Benton St. Carrollton, MO 64633

This really, really, works! I tried it once and I'm doing it again, first to be honest I only posted 145 posts and I didn't receive a lot only $6,689.00 in 3 months, at least this means that it really works, so this time I'm posting 604 posts and I've got so far in 2 months $15,640.00 this is really like a dream come true. So go on and try it
trust me you've got nothing to lose....

Important tip - Cover money by paper fully by which it can not been seen in light, because postal employees do some cheat some times....ok.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE. THE PLAN IS SO SIMPLE, IT’S ELEGANT. DO NOT DELAY. START RIGHT NOW! YOUR RISK IS ABOUT $6 AS I SEE IT. THIS IS A LEGIMATE BUSINESS VENTURE THAT RESULTS IN TAXABLE INCOME. BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH BECOMING WEALTHY! GOOD LUCK.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn....this fucker is reposting this shit again. Pyramid scheme has made it into cyberspace as I have said before.

I don't think anyone on here is dumb enough to fall for this....but incase you are don't do it. LMFAO.

Someone ban this guy already.

Nuttkace

May 2, 2002
I tried this fuckin' 10 years ago...figured what the heck....

You know how much I got?

1 dollar. I'm surprised some idiot actually sent me that dollar too.