get low records roster?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
Seff Tha Gaffla and D-Moe on Get Low!? I didn't know that. The fam. is small. There's probably more that I don't know of.:
JT The Bigga Figga
D-Moe
Seff Tha Gaffla
Tha Gamblaz (The General and The Comissioner)
Quinn used to be with Get Low (I think)

Apr 25, 2002
MY 3 OR 4 CENTS. lol

JReezelle said:

the original members were jt, quinn, seff, and d-moe.

ACTUALLY THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS WERE, JT, QUINN, AND D-MOE(PEEP THE COVER OF STRAIGHT OUT THE LABB).
SEFF GOT IN THE MIX AFTER OR DURING THE RELEASE OF STRAIGHT OUT THE LABB. HE WAS ONE OF TH OG'S THOUGH..
I DON'T KNOW IF D-MOE IS TILL WITH GETLOW, BUT HE DOES HAVE SPOTS HERE AND THERE ON ALBUMS. IF HE WAS ON GETLOW I BELIEVE HE WOULD HAVE DROPPED ANOTHER ALBUM BY NOW. SAME FOR SEFF. AS FAR AS I KNOW IT'S ONLY JT-AND THE GAMBLAZ, WITH A WHOLE LOT OF OUTSIDE APPEARANCES. I BELIEVE PLAYA P WAS IN GETLOW FOR A MIN. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR A SOLO FROM IVE LOW THAT FOOL IS RAW AS FUNK! ANYONE KNOW IF HE HAS A SOLO ALBUM OUT OR IN THE WORKS?
:dead:

May 29, 2002
I'd like to get an album by Ive Low too. I've seen a couple of advertisments for 2 D-Moe cds that are supposed to come out on Get Low sometime soon but who knows what is up with those.