GET C-SAW (OUTSIDE) ON YOUR NEXT PROJECT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
IF YALL NEED A VERSE, HOOK, WHATEVER HOLLA AT ME. ILL PUT YOU IN CONTACT. SHE BEEN AT MY STUDIO ALOT LATELY AND SHE WORKING ON GETTING BACK TO THE TOP. PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST FEMALE RAPPERS OUT THE MIDWEST. SHE TRYING GET THESE FUNDS UP TO GET THIS SHIT OUT. ALSO SOME OF HER NEW SHIT WILL BE ON ITUNES HERE PRETTY SOON FOR DL. IT AINT NO NEWSENSE PRICE EITHER YOU FEEL ME. WE ASKING FOR 1/10 OF THAT. TURNAROUND WOULD BE WITHIN 72 HRS.
one

Apr 25, 2002
Roll made that move to atlanta about 2 years ago. So No Tamin Studio closed down anyways cuz without him couldn't noone run that shit right. No Tamin and Outside still in effect though. She just gone be working on some shit thats all. Roll working with don vito down there and opened no tamin south. Roll just trying to make moves for the g down there. But while he there she gotta do something. He did some of the background music for the soul train awards coming on the 29th. C-Saw just trying to get back into the mix of thing. She got shit done. She just on her paper right now. Im saying dont let it pass you up. Hit me for the price or even PM me your number when she here we'll make the call and yall can chop it up. It really aint nothing, if you working the drive thru you could afford it.
one

May 4, 2002

yea i seen roll tryna make moves out in ATL now, just wondering if outside was still in effect. Cash hit me on PM on what the average price is.

Aug 26, 2002
cash:
man for the last time, keep newsense name out your mouth. worry about what u got going on.........C Saw and Newsense are family and i highly doubt C Saw would appreciate u hating on Newsense for wanting to get paid. I highly doubt C Saw would like u hating on Newsense in a post that has something to do with her.
u can either take this as me hating on u or just a lesson in business......

Apr 25, 2002
I DO NEED SOME LESSONS IN BUSINESS ADAM. PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU MANAGE TO BE ALMOST 30 AND STILL LIVING WITH YOUR MOM?

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ASSETS YOU HAVE? PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH YOUR BUSINESS MAKES? OR DO YOU EVEN HAVE ONE? I'M NOT COUNTING A RECORD LABEL THAT DOESN'T MAKE SHIT. YOU SHOULD REALLY ASK BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH. IF YOU DID HOMEWORK YOU WOULD HAVE HEARD WHAT I'M ABOUT. DO I CARE BOUT RAP? NOT AS MUCH AS I DID NOW THAT THE MONEY IS COMING IN. DO I MAKE A LIVING OFF LEGITMATE BUSINESS VENTURES, YES I DO. HOW MANY EMPLOYEE'S YOU GOT ADAM? JUST WONDERING....FAM....SORRY TO PUT YOU ON BLAST, BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD FOCUS YOUR TIME AND EFFORTS TO SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY PAYS YOU. INSTEAD OF TRYING TO MILK A DEAD COW. I KNOW YOU NEED SOME REASON TO CALL NEWSENSE AND SAW AND STILL TRY TO BE CURRENT, BUT MIND YOUR BUSINESS FAM.
one