Get A-WAX the NFES V.3 The Street Tape B4 Tuesday!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
Oh ok. The only reason I paid the extra $2.00 was so I could get that Mistah Fab song. I was told it was on the iTunes version. Wax said it was a fuck up and said he's going to send it to me. We'll see.....

It's a good cd, but not great IMO. Wax makes very good quality music all the time, but I just don't understand some of the beat selection.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
They didn't have any awax CDs at all not even his old shit as rasputins, no agerman, saw ap9s but was disappointed wax shit wasn't there so I left..I search iTunes wen I get off work hopefully it pops up..

Apr 14, 2006
They didn't have any awax CDs at all not even his old shit as rasputins, no agerman, saw ap9s but was disappointed wax shit wasn't there so I left..I search iTunes wen I get off work hopefully it pops up..

You'll see it on iTunes when you search a-wax. Where it gets confusing is that it won't let you click on the cd to look at it and stuff. You just have to click buy and then it works. Enjoy!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
The itunes album that is up now and on amazon is 17 songs. Next week on may 3rd a deluxe package with the mistah fab song and i believe 2-3 videos drops. Itunes did have a glitch in their system for EVERY hip hop album that dropped on 4/26 except for 1 album. If you buy the album in its entirety now you will get all 17 songs...

Physical cd's are at Rock bottom, underdogg in pitt, street beats in salinas, And Rasputins in Berkley...

All rasputins, J Teez in stockton, 7th heaven in KC, Angelos in Colorado will all have them this week as well.

We will have them in Portland and Seattle/tacoma as well as Dimples in SAC by next week as they shipp out this week.

Hope this gives you an idea of where to find the record...... Appreciate the support!

Apr 14, 2006
I think it's a good album. With that being said, it could have been outstanding album if they got rid of/replaced a few songs on it. Shut up IMO needs to be off the album.

Did any of you catch the last few seconds of Ugly where he talks about Akon? Sort of sounded like a diss, but I couldn't quite understand exactly what he was saying.

May 6, 2002
I like the song Shut Up for some reason. What I can't stand are most of the features. Waka Flocka is horrible, just like the rest of the Brick Squad. Wax is such a tight rapper, he needs to put out a solo with just him on it.

Apr 14, 2006
Yeah, Show the cash is decent, but nothing special to me. I like most of the features except for Waka. I think Y.G. Hootie from Bricksquad is cool and I really like Doin it movin! As of day 2, my favorites are: Mistakes, That place & Prosper.