George Zimmerman's Wife on 911 Tape: 'I Am Really, Really Scared'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
^^^and what proof do u have of that?

edit: even if that were true, which its not,
Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States

Bureau of Justice Statistics, Criminal Victimization

Bureau of Justice Statistics, Sourcebook of Criminal Justice Statistics

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Hate Crime Statistics

I'm not even replying to the rest of your post, learn to use fucking paragraphs.

Props: BUTCHER 206

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States

Bureau of Justice Statistics, Criminal Victimization

Bureau of Justice Statistics, Sourcebook of Criminal Justice Statistics

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Hate Crime Statistics

I'm not even replying to the rest of your post, learn to use fucking paragraphs.

i dont need to learn to do shit. read it or not, i dont give a fuck. and are these supposed to be links?

edit: ahh i get it now, paragraph boy, you didn't want to read shit because u dont have shit.

Taken from your beloved first "source," FBI's hate crime statistics from 2011.
71.9 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-black bias.
16.3 percent were victims of an anti-white bias.

Where the fuck is your 90%?

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol fuck this, nice try. not getting baited into a race discussion. race is an illusion, we are all human
I got better shit to do than bait you into anything, just FYI. im guessing youre talking to me simce this showed up on my quote indications? the only thing I did to my knowledge was respond to your response to my quote, which seemed to be attempting to bait me.. I just don't entertain dumb conversations

I left it at "I don't know what that has to do with anything" and I'd like to leave it at that , cuz I think the potential conversation is stupid as hell from the jump

thought I'd clarify, god bless

Last edited:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
i dont need to learn to do shit. read it or not, i dont give a fuck. and are these supposed to be links?

edit: ahh i get it now, paragraph boy, you didn't want to read shit because u dont have shit.

Taken from your beloved first "source," FBI's hate crime statistics from 2011.
71.9 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-black bias.
16.3 percent were victims of an anti-white bias.

Where the fuck is your 90%?
ahh the almighty paragraph!!

keep reading..

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
lol dude looked pale as fuck during the trayvon trial like the media wanted him to look white to stir up shit...in his recent photo hes brown looks hispanic as fuck...not white at all..maybe they used lighting or make up....wouldnt have been such a public out lash if he looked brown

Feb 2, 2010
george zimmerman is an american hero. i pray to my lord and savior that we could have a george zimmerman in each and every neighborhood. we need to take back our communities from the violent thugs and thieves that threaten our sense of security each and everyday. we shouldn't have to lock our cars and homes at night because of a few violent and morally challenged bad apples. george zimmerman stood up bravely and said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! no longer will we live in fear! he is a shining beacon of hope and courage. sure a very smallminority in the us want to say defending yourself and your community from violent drug using thugs is wrong, and we should coddle and nurture and protect these walking human failures with more rights than a god loving stand up law abiding american tax paying citizen has, but like i just said, they are only the minority . god will show us the light, and hopefully with a little more lawful vigilance from other stand up courageous citizens, we can show the minority that enough is enough, we wont deal with this anymore. thank you and god bless
my hero OJ would kill your hero Zimmerman