George Zimmerman--Not Guilty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
The hypocrites run deep in this thread....

If I black dude shot a white kid and got off, cats would be hollerin today justice triumphed and so on.

And that is a fact...
really, you think so? a blck dde follow a white teen minding his biz, instigate a confrontation, get them paws set on his ass and kill the kid, then the police dont arrest him. white peeps go to town for the kid, and he gets off. and blacks would be like justice?

I personally wouldn't, cuz like I said in my first post, I tried to look at it from zim's pov, but it still wasn't addin up. grown men should not come up on teens doin their thing, strapped, and kill them. That's some weird creepy shit, and I know anybody in here who has a son that had to fight back some adult with a gun stalking him would not feel their kid was in the wrong. Fight or flight is natural. Stalking teens with guns and instigating shit is coward like and some weird shit.

Apr 25, 2002
and zim clearly wasn't down with his latino side, his former myspace had all kinda anti-mexican posts, etc.
yeah dont get it twisted player. very few "latinos" use the term "latino". its the white and black folks more so that use that word. its a political term to lump us brown people all together. and most "latinos" who use the term "latino" are using it commercially to reap the benefits of marketing to all the browns. i.e. George Lopez (mexican), and J-Lo (pr). they love the word latino. G-Lo and J-Lo wouldnt be as rich if they just focused on a mexican and/or pr fan base. hence the "Latin Explosion". thats why Christina Aguilera did a spanish album during that movement. shes Ecuadorian and white. Mun2 loves the latino word cus that channel relies on mexicans, pr's, cubans, and every other "latino". that word just means money and power if your in politics or the entertainment biz.

and a lot of non-mexican latinos dont like mexicans.

Feb 7, 2006
yeah dont get it twisted player. very few "latinos" use the term "latino". its the white and black folks more so that use that word. its a political term to lump us brown people all together. and most "latinos" who use the term "latino" are using it commercially to reap the benefits of marketing to all the browns. i.e. George Lopez (mexican), and J-Lo (pr). they love the word latino. G-Lo and J-Lo wouldnt be as rich if they just focused on a mexican and/or pr fan base. hence the "Latin Explosion". thats why Christina Aguilera did a spanish album during that movement. shes Ecuadorian and white. Mun2 loves the latino word cus that channel relies on mexicans, pr's, cubans, and every other "latino". that word just means money and power if your in politics or the entertainment biz.

and a lot of non-mexican latinos dont like mexicans.
Yeah. Every group got infighting. I'm aware of different layin Americans beef and ethnic pride, but as Americans we try to leave that shit w our parents or our respective motherlands and that zim would continue that kind of thinking being American and half brown is what stood out to me.

Apr 25, 2002
and before u pull race card 40% of that community is black/mexican
i seriously doubt a big chunk of any community in Florida is mexican. cuban most likely. but i get what your sayin.

mexicans are probably pickin citrus over there and not living in that kind of lav hood. mexican communities out there are probably farm shacks.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
really, you think so? a blck dde follow a white teen minding his biz, instigate a confrontation, get them paws set on his ass and kill the kid, then the police dont arrest him. white peeps go to town for the kid, and he gets off. and blacks would be like justice?

I personally wouldn't, cuz like I said in my first post, I tried to look at it from zim's pov, but it still wasn't addin up. grown men should not come up on teens doin their thing, strapped, and kill them. That's some weird creepy shit, and I know anybody in here who has a son that had to fight back some adult with a gun stalking him would not feel their kid was in the wrong. Fight or flight is natural. Stalking teens with guns and instigating shit is coward like and some weird shit.
I feel the same way...

Zimmerman could have been following an Asian kid and the Asian kid Bruce Lee'd his ass, then Zimmerman shot him..Yes, I would still feel the same way...he would still be a faggot in my eyes for how he handled that situation...

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
And in no way am I tryin to defend zimmerman, nor am I gonna get up in arms about this case because there's things goin on in my life that deserve my attention, like feeding my family. And if I did wanna get up in arms over a murder, I would focus my energy on why a friend of mines murder is still "unsolved" (mac dre). Or why cats are shooting up little league fields when games are goin on in my town...

Last edited:

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
4 Zimmerman jurors: B-37 doesn't speak for us

Juror B-37, who preferred to remain anonymous and use her court-designated identification number, spoke Monday night on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 about her experiences on the six-woman jury that acquitted Zimmerman of second-degree murder in the killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

"When George confronted him ... he (Trayvon) could have walked away and gone home," the woman said. "He didn't have to do whatever he did and come back and be in a fight."

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Wow, she's blaming Trayvon in a sense... he was already walking away. Zimmerman lost sight and then caught up to him again. George was the one who didn't follow the dispatcher's orders but somehow someway they want to blame Trayvon.

Then she blamed the dispatcher and said that the dispatcher "egged" him on.... The dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that" everybody else is to blame but George huh...

Props: T-Spoon
Feb 7, 2006
Shea I guess the media and this internet got us off into some shit, but we pretty much agree. Dude may be innocent in the eyes of the law, but he'll have to live with the lifeless eyes of that teen he followed, fucked with and killed when the teen stood up for himself. Something that could've been avoided.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Shea I guess the media and this internet got us off into some shit, but we pretty much agree. Dude may be innocent in the eyes of the law, but he'll have to live with the lifeless eyes of that teen he followed, fucked with and killed when the teen stood up for himself. Something that could've been avoided.
I couldnt agree with you more breh.

Props: Dhadnot
Apr 26, 2002
And in no way am I tryin to defend zimmerman, nor am I gonna get up in arms about this case because there's things goin on in my life that deserve my attention, like feeding my family. And if I did wanna get up in arms over a murder, I would focus my energy on why a friend of mines murder is still "unsolved" (mac dre). Or why cats are shooting up little league fields when games are goin on in my town...
I understand what ur sayin ct, but is it POSSIBLE for ANOTHER blacc teen to walk home from the store, 7 oclocc in the eve, minding his business, get confronted by a stranger with a gun. MAYBE the stranger grabs him to detain him for the cops, OR WUTEVER REASON, and the blacc teen DEFENDS himself, gets the better of the stranger in a FIST fight. Stranger gets mad and kills him. Puts self inflicted wounds on himself, or doesn't even need to cuz of the fight. Then the stranger claims self defense and gets acquitted? Is that POSSIBLE? Maybe zim is tellin the truth (which I doubt) or maybe he's lying, but the way the "evidence" or "burden of proof" shows, is that the above IS POSSIBLE.

So that's wut blaccs are up against now. That's THE problem. SOMETHING has to change and it's not easy for us to just say we won't jus "get up and arms" over this.

Jul 20, 2010
If only people got this worked up everytime a kid was shot dead, wouldn't that be something.
Exactly how i feel there wasnt this much attention when that baby was shot in oakland a year or so ago not even this much attention when that peice of shit shot Oscar Grant and they have that on video
It seems like the only time a black life has value is when its taken by another race never when its black on black

Apr 26, 2002
Exactly how i feel there wasnt this much attention when that baby was shot in oakland a year or so ago not even this much attention when that peice of shit shot Oscar Grant and they have that on video
It seems like the only time a black life has value is when its taken by another race never when its black on black
Not familiar with the stories but did the killers admit to killing them and did they get acquitted? If so, where's the online petition to sign for justice? I'll sign right now.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
If only people got this worked up everytime a kid was shot dead, wouldn't that be something.

Its not just about a kid being shot dead, its the manner in which it all happened. The players, witnesses, calls to police, the story.. If George shot him in a drive by then it wouldn't have received this much publicity as that alone wasnt interesting enough to make national news. It was an interesting story, just like Casey Anthony. It left much to be discussed as there were many uncertainties about this case. In the end a kid committing no wrong doing at the time was shot by a rent-a-cop that was following him, claimed self-defense and got off. That was bound to BIG. This is even without the race factor, but of course that was going to make it bigger..

Jul 20, 2010
the

Not familiar with the stories but did the killers admit to killing them and did they get acquitted? If so, where's the online petition to sign for justice? I'll sign right now.

Oscar Grant was shot by a BART police officer on camera while he was on the ground handcuffed in the back he is out

The ones that shot the baby are free becuase nobody wants to snitch
Me i firmly believe the no snitching rule becomes null and void when a childs life is taken
If your in the "game" you charge it to the game but old people and children should be off limits