George Zimmerman--Not Guilty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
Well the main thing we gotta trace this back too is that the Sanford Police dept. didn't arrest him until 44 days later after national pressure.

That was the main issue that started this bullshit.

2nd I guess the difference between Zim, Obama, and Hernandez is that the last two half their non-white father's ethnic last names, while Zimmerman has his white father's last name.

3rd Obama is being derided by a lot of racist as the communist kenyan, muslim (non-white) fuck up president, not the mixed, or white fuck up president, while these same people are supporting Zimmerman.
At first I was gonna contest the whole notion that the last names make a difference or impact at all? But then I thought hmmmm if George Zimmermans name was Jose Rodriguez or some shit do you think this story would be as big?

Feb 7, 2006
no, I dont, if his name was rodriguez people would think he's mexican and it would be somewhat big, but not as big becasue I don't think as many white people would care about it more latinos and blacks.

Feb 7, 2006
maybe if he was a poor black man, because OJ got off Scott free for murder & so have others.

money won this case, lack of evidence won this case, white black latino jew peruvian nazi's, did not win this case.
I wouldn't say OJ got off scott free, he got hit with a civil case which he lost, and like every white person in the country hated him, and now look at him.

We'll see if the same happens to Zim.

Props: S.SAVAGE

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I think that's a point that a lot of people are missing here, and only in terms of the court case

Despite the fact that there is alleged testimony that Trayvon's friend her him say "get off, get off," the best eye-witness testimony was such that Trayvon looked to be attacking Zimmerman and this came from the guy that called 911. That is the entire case in a nutshell with the stand your ground law. That's all a lawyer needed to focus on to win. Pretty simple really.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
At first I was gonna contest the whole notion that the last names make a difference or impact at all? But then I thought hmmmm if George Zimmermans name was Jose Rodriguez or some shit do you think this story would be as big?
Yes, because a lot of Americans hate Mexicans. He could've been born in America and it wouldn't have mattered. You think there are racial terms being thrown around now, if his name was Guadalupe Rocha-Sanchez.

On the flipside, maybe you're right and this would've been a 12 second blurb on the local news because it was 2 minorities and Zimmerman probably gets life. :dead:

Apr 26, 2002
I think that's a point that a lot of people are missing here, and only in terms of the court case

Despite the fact that there is alleged testimony that Trayvon's friend her him say "get off, get off," the best eye-witness testimony was such that Trayvon looked to be attacking Zimmerman and this came from the guy that called 911. That is the entire case in a nutshell with the stand your ground law. That's all a lawyer needed to focus on to win. Pretty simple really.
Are u talking about John good? He said he saw tray on top, but there's also a Hispanic lady that saw zim on top. So again, y are zim supporters piccin n choosing what to "digest"? These are FACTS I'm telling you.

Props: Tony
Feb 7, 2006
Yes, because a lot of Americans hate Mexicans. He could've been born in America and it wouldn't have mattered. You think there are racial terms being thrown around now, if his name was Guadalupe Rocha-Sanchez.

On the flipside, maybe you're right and this would've been a 12 second blurb on the local news because it was 2 minorities and Zimmerman probably gets life. :dead:
You right. I didn't even think about that angle. If he was Mexican the right wing media outlets probably would be saying Trayvon was an angel and Zimmerman was the son of an illegal who had this nasty record and killed an innocent black teen.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I think it boils down to, he might be innocent by the laws of this land but do you think he is truly innocent in the death of this boy as in he did no wrong and the onus is on the boy?
No, he is 120% wrong.

I personally think his price should have been death by gunshot. I believe in eye for an eye & let the punishment fit the crime.

but the laws of that state are weird, & "getting away with murder" is exactly what happened.

sad but true.

Props: T-Spoon
Feb 7, 2006
shea, I dont have the percentages, but you know and I know that a gang of white people hated that verdict, while a gang of black people were down with it, I'm not tryna sugarcoast shit. just like my riot statement, which you said was a blanket statement, but then I showed you the list. That's the truth. If you were to tell me that a gang of niggas kill each other errday and no ones ont eh news about it, which alot of people said on this thread, I would tell you, you are right. My statement was hyperbole but ONE of the main reasons we bring up the OJ case to this trial is because its another case in which whites and blacks were split, for the most, part.

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
shea, I dont have the percentages, but you know and I know that a gang of white people hated that verdict, while a gang of black people were down with it, I'm not tryna sugarcoast shit. just like my riot statement, which you said was a blanket statement, but then I showed you the list. That's the truth. If you were to tell me that a gang of niggas kill each other errday and no ones ont eh news about it, which alot of people said on this thread, I would tell you, you are right. My statement was hyperbole but ONE of the main reasons we bring up the OJ case to this trial is because its another case in which whites and blacks were split, for the most, part.
I guess it is all a matter of how we word things then, because a GANG OF EM, vs "Every white person in the country" is a huge difference.

same difference between the right wing media stressing statistics on black folks & crime, knowing there is a GANG OF EM, who live good honest lives but the right wing would LOVE to say "every black person in the country..."

but if we are talking races other than white, I guess it would be politically incorrect to use a blanket statement, right?

Props: Dhadnot

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
The best part of the whole thing is that that racist zimmerman took a black girl to prom haha
well according to my logic stated above regarding Thomas Jefferson, it's because he wanted to see some of them sweet black tiddies breh.

i cannot blame him.

....unless we are talking murder & in that case I do blame him.

Props: T-Spoon
Nov 1, 2005
Old zmrman MySpace post

I dont miss driving around scared
to hit mexicans walkin on the side
of the street, soft ass wanna be
thugs messin with peoples cars
when they aint around (what are
you provin, that you can dent a car
when no ones watchin) dont make
you a man in my book. Workin 96
hours to get a decent pay check,