George Zimmerman--Not Guilty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
the problem is he attacked zimmerman and with a law like stand your ground, zimmerman was within his rights to shoot..
even though Zimmerman was the initiator?

im not sure what really went down that night...all i know is what i've been told or read and the media really twisted this one up
I dont know, but a lil common sense will tell you that Zimmerman was a pussy with a loaded pistol that night.

you live a thug life you gone die a thug life

I dont think he was on some thug shit at the time tho.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
even though Zimmerman was the initiator?

I dont know, but a lil common sense will tell you that Zimmerman was a pussy with a loaded pistol that night.

I dont think he was on some thug shit at the time tho.
instigator or not, dead men tell no tales..the defense painted a picture of zimmerman protecting his neighborhood which escalated and with laws like stand your ground any threat has the potential to result in death..zimmerman should have at least been charged with manslaughter or at the very least negligence ...all he had to do was stay on the phone in his vehicle, no confrontation required..let the cops figure it out, but he failed and so did the system

Nov 24, 2003
Are you for real? I remember when this started people were complaining about the picture that was circulating of Trayvon.

Then pics like this came out and folks were all saying "see he was a thug"
That's not the discussion here. I agree people were saying Trayvon was a thug. I disagree people were saying Trayvon deserved to die because he was a thug. That is exactly what Dhadnot said, which is hyperbole at best and more likely an emotionally generated straw man argument.

I have yet to see anyone claim Trayvon deserved to die, anymore than I have seen anyone claim GM deserved to die because he was accused of domestic violence or assaulting an officer. Those are character references. You are making much more out of them at the expense of your argument.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Juror B37 sounded prejudiced, you'd think she was Zimmerman's attorney.

"George has a good heart",

how did she know that? He didn't sound like he had a good heart (F*ckin' punks). After shooting a kid you'd think he'd be crying and showing remorse and was sorry it happened.

"Trayvon punched him first"

Huh? Maybe he did punch first maybe he didn't. Zimmerman approached Trayvon as evidenced by Jeantel's testimony "What are you following me for", "Get off, Get off", that right there should tell you who physically confronted who first.

"I'm SURE that was George screaming for help since he was the one with injuries"

There's no way she could be sure. Why couldn't it have been Trayvon screaming for help since he was unarmed. It's obvious Trayvon screamed for help after Zimmerman pulled out that 9MM.

"Jeantel wasn't credible, she sounded uneducated and lacked communication skills"

WTF? Was this a job interview?

And how could she believe Zimmerman's story when supposedly he got his head bashed in the cement over 20 times. And then simultaneously (while getting his head bashed, you'd think he'd be knocked out) pulls out his 9MM while Trayvon was on top. how did he do that?

I think Trayvon whooped him and then let him up, that's when Zimmerman pulled out his gun, Trayvon yells for help, then Zimmerman shoots him. The fight was over but Zimmerman lost and couldn't take that he got his a&& whooped.

Last edited:

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
see what you did there? i see what you did there.
I did the same thing she did except for say I'm "SURE", I said it's "obvious". Just using common sense bro. But then again, I wasn't a juror and if I was, I would have never said "I'm SURE", I would have went with Trayvon screaming for help since he was trying to get away after being stalked, and then had a gun pulled out on him.

Props: T-Spoon
Nov 16, 2006

how did she know that? He didn't sound like he had a good heart (F*ckin' punks). After shooting a kid you'd think he'd be crying and showing remorse and was sorry it happened.

Huh? Maybe he did punch first maybe he didn't. Zimmerman approached Trayvon as evidenced by Jeantel's testimony "What are you following me for", "Get off, Get off", that right there should tell you who physically confronted who first.

"I'm SURE that was George screaming for help since he was the one with injuries"

There's no way she could be sure. Why couldn't it have been Trayvon screaming for help since he was unarmed. It's obvious Trayvon screamed for help after Zimmerman pulled out that 9MM.

"Jeantel wasn't credible, she sounded uneducated and lacked communication skills"

And how could she believe Zimmerman's story when supposedly he got his head bashed in the cement over 20 times. And then simultaneously (while getting his head bashed, you'd think he'd be knocked out) pulls out his 9MM while Trayvon was on top. how did he do that?

I think Trayvon whooped him and then let him up, that's when Zimmerman pulled out his gun, Trayvon yells for help, then Zimmerman shoots him. The fight was over but Zimmerman lost and couldn't take that he got his a&& whooped.
after hearing everything i wouldnt doubt that pussy zimmerman was getting mopped and couldnt take it.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002

Definitely plausible... Along the lines of what this guy was saying(around 7:42)...All of it is actually worth the watch, at least to give the story another possible direction...Either way, it would have been hard for the Prosecution to prove it if this were in fact true..or close to being true..

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
^If you're 17 what would you do if someone pulled out a 9MM on you?
from your post you believe that Trayvon whopped Zimermans ass, Trayvon let Zimmerman up and then Zimmerman pulled out his gun, and then shot Trayvon right after Trayvon screamed.

so from there...

Some 17 year olds would scream. Some 17 year olds would be too scared/shocked to scream and just freeze. Some 17 year olds would scream/or not and struggle with Zimmerman to take away his gun, or atleast delfect the gun. Some 17 year olds would start running and possibly get shot in the back.

I dont know of any set protocol that a 17 year old would follow when a gun is pulled on him. you obviously do breh. you need to be a lawyer and apply for the state of Florida. you woulda won the case and we wouldn't have this long ass thread.

Feb 7, 2006
That's not the discussion here. I agree people were saying Trayvon was a thug. I disagree people were saying Trayvon deserved to die because he was a thug. That is exactly what Dhadnot said, which is hyperbole at best and more likely an emotionally generated straw man argument.

I have yet to see anyone claim Trayvon deserved to die, anymore than I have seen anyone claim GM deserved to die because he was accused of domestic violence or assaulting an officer. Those are character references. You are making much more out of them at the expense of your argument.
Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it isn't happening. This story details 2 of the many comments from racist claiming tray was a thug so good riddance to him.

Trayvon Martin Deserved to Die Because He “Acted Like A Thug,” Says New Orleans Police Officer

Go to the comment section and look what TJ wrote. Give me a break all that straw man debate shit ain't cracking, either u w the boy or Zimmerman.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it isn't happening. This story details 2 of the many comments from racist claiming tray was a thug so good riddance to him.

Trayvon Martin Deserved to Die Because He “Acted Like A Thug,” Says New Orleans Police Officer

Go to the comment section and look what TJ wrote. Give me a break all that straw man debate shit ain't cracking, either u w the boy or Zimmerman.

There is A LOT of that going on all over the web...

Props: Dhadnot

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
from your post you believe that Trayvon whopped Zimermans ass, Trayvon let Zimmerman up and then Zimmerman pulled out his gun, and then shot Trayvon right after Trayvon screamed.

so from there...

Some 17 year olds would scream. Some 17 year olds would be too scared/shocked to scream and just freeze. Some 17 year olds would scream/or not and struggle with Zimmerman to take away his gun, or atleast delfect the gun. Some 17 year olds would start running and possibly get shot in the back.

I dont know of any set protocol that a 17 year old would follow when a gun is pulled on him. you obviously do breh. you need to be a lawyer and apply for the state of Florida. you woulda won the case and we wouldn't have this long ass thread.
I wouldn't have won the case because the jurors were prejudiced... or at least B37 was.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002

so from there...

That's why I asked, what would you do? There is no set protocol. Everyone reacts different. I'm just trying to figure out how Zimmerman managed to pull the gun from his holster with someone on top of him bashing his head in the cement.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
What it all comes down too!!! is a 17 year old kid died,when it didnt have to be that way. and thats whats upsetting people. and alot of Zimmermans supporters who happen to be white try to justify Trayvons killing and arent sensitive to the fact that this could have been avoided. either way it's a sad tragedy. and it just fuels the notion that the system is prejudiced. and until the system actually works fairly, minorities are always going to have the notion that the deck is stacked against them

Props: :ab: and Tony

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Zimmerman is a minority tho & the system worked for him, so what does it really say?

Is the system only anti-black because the peruvian jew killed a black teen?

Or is the system biased because of his half jewish side?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
but nobody is associaitng him as anything other than white.

his last name even sounds white

and all who have supported him have been white. so he's white in most eyes

Last edited:
Props: Dhadnot