George Zimmerman--Not Guilty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
Straw man :ermm:

There is a huge difference between saying TM deserved to die, and saying there wasn't enough evidence to convict GZ of murder beyond a reasonable doubt.
Wha...? I'm not even talkin anything about that, I'm reacting to all these people all over the internet saying TM was a thug, was a thug, was a thug. the only reason I cn see that being brought up, being that TM wasn't doin anything wrong, is to say that GZ was justified in killing him and/or your racist. So what are you talking about?

Nov 24, 2003
Wha...? I'm not even talkin anything about that, I'm reacting to all these people all over the internet saying TM was a thug, was a thug, was a thug. the only reason I cn see that being brought up, being that TM wasn't doin anything wrong, is to say that GZ was justified in killing him and/or your racist. So what are you talking about?

I have yet to see anyone presenting an argument that TM was a thug, and therefore deserved to die, or that GM was justified in killing him because he was a thug.

So IMO your argument is based on a straw man fallacy.

Based on what I have read, the majority of people who don't think GM should have been convicted are saying that GM shouldn't have killed him, but it just happens that with the amount of evidence presented, we can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he broke any laws in doing so.

Props: NAMO

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Are you for real? I remember when this started people were complaining about the picture that was circulating of Trayvon.

Then pics like this came out and folks were all saying "see he was a thug"

I'm just saying. Dude, chased down the kid because he profiled him as a criminal. Things got out of control and the kid attacked him - and dude shot him. The entire series of events lies with Zimmerman at fault. If you can't see that then you're stupid. At the end of the day Zimmerman is the reason an innocent teenager died that night. And if Zimmerman can get off scott free then something has to be done about the laws that allow a man to be responsible for the death of a kid and have no repercussions. It's fucked up yo.

I think it's fucked up tho that the juror believes the 911 operator egged Zimmerman on to continue following the kid. I also think it's fucked up that she claims she knew nothing about this case prior to being selected, that she referred to Trayvon as a boy of color, that she says she hates anything to do with media and doesn't read about it, but all of a sudden she thinks its a cool idea to write a book about her experiences as a juror on this case. That right after the trial she decided to give an interview with the media about what happened. Also, kinda fucked up that her husband had ties with the defense attorney. And anyone else think its weird that none of the jurors even discussed the issue of race?

Mar 21, 2009
you know how smart guys are always using past cases to prove their innocence? like in 2034 Rowe V Wade i can touch this 17 year old girl and then they don't get arrested cuz the cops are like oh yeah rowe v. wade duh. so can a person run up on a black teenager and scare him and until he attacks and then shoot him and be lie zimmerman vs. florida duh and go to pizza hut

Props: T-Spoon

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Are you for real? I remember when this started people were complaining about the picture that was circulating of Trayvon.

Then pics like this came out and folks were all saying "see he was a thug"

I'm just saying. Dude, chased down the kid because he profiled him as a criminal. Things got out of control and the kid attacked him - and dude shot him. The entire series of events lies with Zimmerman at fault. If you can't see that then you're stupid. At the end of the day Zimmerman is the reason an innocent teenager died that night. And if Zimmerman can get off scott free then something has to be done about the laws that allow a man to be responsible for the death of a kid and have no repercussions. It's fucked up yo.

I think it's fucked up tho that the juror believes the 911 operator egged Zimmerman on to continue following the kid. I also think it's fucked up that she claims she knew nothing about this case prior to being selected, that she referred to Trayvon as a boy of color, that she says she hates anything to do with media and doesn't read about it, but all of a sudden she thinks its a cool idea to write a book about her experiences as a juror on this case. That right after the trial she decided to give an interview with the media about what happened. Also, kinda fucked up that her husband had ties with the defense attorney. And anyone else think its weird that none of the jurors even discussed the issue of race?

Well written my friend.

Props: S.SAVAGE

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
these mufuckas sick tho, he was a thug, he was a thug, so since he fits the thug description to you he deserved to die?
the problem is he attacked zimmerman and with a law like stand your ground, zimmerman was within his rights to shoot..

im not sure what really went down that night...all i know is what i've been told or read and the media really twisted this one up

you live a thug life you gone die a thug life