George Zelaya and tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2006
just checkin if anyone knew when that ish "clappin" or the whole album can be heard, if its out, or anything like that.. i went to his myspace and figured that he would have the track on his myspace to promote his album but he dont so.. i dont know if that ish is hella old.. and he put up new songs already or if that shit is new and album hasent droped? he still has the video on his myspace of the makin of the track.. any info? sorry if this is old news and already been posted on this board

another thing is.. theres a lot of videos of tech on "youtube" but for sure there are different videos to check out on myspace videos... like hangin with tech and shit like that... anyone seen that video of big krizz kalico and tech doing this acapella of FTI at some office place... its fuckin tight..

Dec 5, 2005
Yeah i've seen all those youtube videos of tech.. but uhm.. That track with George Zelaya is not out yet.. And it's going to be on his new album "My Buisness" which he says will be completed in the Summer of '07. He won't put it on Myspace.com because he knows songs can be easily ripped off there.

Jan 4, 2006
www.street-souljas.com
i wanna hear that track too, sounds dope!

if im not mistaken that clip ur reffering to is tech and krizz on tour in AU with yukmouth/the regime, kurupt and some others.. i think its on yukmouths United Ghettos of America Vol. 2 dvd..