gENERAL THREE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
U might want to reduce the number of different font u are using. They dont really connect... i'd also suggest taking away the "3s" around the edge... I like the 1st "general 3" more but u should make it smaller and have it on one line IMO...The images look coo though.. I'd take him out the background also..

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Married2daAve15 said:
U might want to reduce the number of different font u are using. They dont really connect... i'd also suggest taking away the "3s" around the edge... I like the 1st "general 3" more but u should make it smaller and have it on one line IMO...The images look coo though.. I'd take him out the background also..
THANKS YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBAK. SO IN YOUR OPINION, WHAT FONTS WOULD gO TOgETHA? SO YOU SAYIN' TO TAKE AWAY THE BORDER? AND THANgS WERE LIKE YOU STRESSED(SMALLER AND ON ONE LINE) BUT WE CHANgED IT TO HOW THEY ARE NOW CAUSE THAT'S HOW THE CLIENT LIKED IT. BELIEVE ME, I'VE CHANgED THIS COVER LIKE 15 TIMES OR SO.

Jan 31, 2006
EDJ said:
THANKS YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBAK. SO IN YOUR OPINION, WHAT FONTS WOULD gO TOgETHA? SO YOU SAYIN' TO TAKE AWAY THE BORDER? AND THANgS WERE LIKE YOU STRESSED(SMALLER AND ON ONE LINE) BUT WE CHANgED IT TO HOW THEY ARE NOW CAUSE THAT'S HOW THE CLIENT LIKED IT. BELIEVE ME, I'VE CHANgED THIS COVER LIKE 15 TIMES OR SO.

Yeah i feel u bruh.. sometimes the client just doesnt get it... but your text could be brought together by color,font style, arangement etc. Cuz right now u got one word thats green with a black gradient and a yellow stroke and another thats white with a blue stroke and they are both dif. fonts... some people maybe read it as "tre"........."scoops" rather than "tre scoops" feel me?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
IT WAS THE SAME COLOR SCHEME BUT HE WANTED IT CHANgED TO DARK gREEN. AND ACTUALLY THAT YELLOW IS REALLY AN ORANgE THAT SUPPOSE TO MATCH THE ORANgE AROUND "gENERAL". WEIRD HUH? BUT I CAN SHOW YOU BETTER THAN I CAN TELL YOU. HERE'S AN OLDER VERSION: