GEAR WISH LIST!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
Name your gear wish list below, maybe this will give some people an idea of what they might want to purchase, and leave a short discription of why you want to buy it.

Mine:

Roland JUNO-106

Its real anolog and i have messed with this thing more then a few times and it is very easy to program and you can make some great, and VERY USEFUL sounds on this thing, the actual sound of the board is very good as well. my top pick for sure. you can find them on ebay in decent shape and for a good price.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
^^^^
i heard the EMU Vintage Keys has some good Juno-106 sounds on it, plus some other sounds from analogue keys from that era.

the juno is also on my wish list, but i'd probably just get the vintage keys...its easier to find(new).

second would be some kind of portable sampler like the Boss SP-303....i hear the effects on that thing is hood.

May 17, 2002
i actually have the vintage keys, its a dope unit, but the only drawback is that it has way too many electric pianos, but it has some good synth sounds, definetly worth picking up, but if you had that along with the juno it would be even better.....lol

Dec 2, 2002
i just got a 106 a KORG Z1 a nord lead 2 and Roland SUPER JV-1080 for basicly free from one of my neighbors earlier this week. havent fucked with any of them yet i think i will today.

Aug 12, 2002
Toxsick said:
i just got a 106 a KORG Z1 a nord lead 2 and Roland SUPER JV-1080 for basicly free from one of my neighbors earlier this week. havent fucked with any of them yet i think i will today.
That is a great collection right there! Good luck with them...

-=bumpus=-

Apr 25, 2002
BANETHEMERCILES said:
oh, my homie just got his last week off of ebay and that thing looked brand new.
That's how mine was. Had maybe 4 hours of total playtime on it. The manual hadn't ever been opened either. Dude was soooooo happy to buy. Hopefully it found a good home.