GEAHvgEH the PIMP the MOSTED mACK oF all tiME!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
YOU R NOT A BLESSING TO THIS WORLD YOU ARE BEVIET BITCH BUT YOU ARE A BLESSING G GANSTAS TO THE WORLD I PIMP that I PImp it you get to pimp it too, NIgguh Biotches Are Aloud To Pimp Too, And So Are KIDS Cuz MY SOn IS THE FABBS Of the"m" ALL

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
SUPER HERO COMIOC BOOK HERO 'THE MACK cOMES OUT "The Mack" Everytime If We NEED SOme Little Tough Wize I Will Print It On MY Chest Super Hero Style The Next time I Come Back TO Mack The World Fully So Fully that I just Felt Myself Mack Untrun To The Fack I' Mack It The Best Always Foreve Foreva Now Forever,. Thank You God Jesus You MaNn Too,. IT> Bless And Swang On Safe THEM NUTTS, Back Me Down 4 Eva To God Before I Kill The Man With The Mack

Thanks Kids 4 Eva This Is Where I Read "The Mack" Again From My Thoughts

YOU BEVIOTE BIOTCHE I WILL KILL YOU BEFORE I DIE

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
To The TOUCHE Of THE SWEAT BEFORE YOUR BALLZ I WILL DESTROYe YOU TILL IT's DONE, YOU ARE FINISHED AND THE WORLD IZ MINE AND I"M ALREADY THE WORLD's TOP DRUG LORD of LORDZ II the Fack I"M HIM JESUS MUTHA FUCKIN CHRIST AMEN halijuana

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
BEFORE I SAY IT ALL AND SWEAT IT ALL OFF THE LAST SWEAT OF MY BALL I"M THE MACK,... oh Yeah I'LL BE BACK MY BIOTCHES II BITCHES to ICE BERG Before Ya'll DO I'm The World's PIMP, He's The Natrual PImp And I PIMP BIOTCHES THE BEST Amen But Before I do I'll Pimp Another Line This Thread Mighte Go Too LOng Before I PIMP THe Whole Bitch Seen The Smutt The Mutt And Track Are ALL MINE