Gatorade has the best commercials

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
After watching the latest Gatorade commercial, with the sports player heads on kid bodies with kid voices, I have officially declared Gatorade the King of commercials. There is also the commercial of the famous sports plays going wrong without Gatorade, and the famous Vince Carter playing one on one with a raptor (when he was on the raptors). If anyone has these commercials or if it is on youtube, post them...

Actually, post all awesome commercials...

Oct 13, 2004
Yea,that Gatorade commerical of how they made Jordan miss and all that other shit was kinda dope how they re-made that shit. BUt like what BAMMER said, Burger King got it on lock,Always got me dying!

Aug 26, 2005
Right now, whichever beer company it is that has all the commercials with Jerome Bettis, Eddie Griffin, Triple H, etc... making all their "man laws" is pretty damn funny to me.

King of commercials? Tough to call. ESPN has had some damn good ones.

Jul 1, 2002
them geico commerical talkin bout i saved hella money used to be tha shit but it got old, but when they first started they was hella funny oh i like sum of them starburst commericals tho, tha 1 where tha guy dropps them into tha acid and loses both his arms, then his boy goes n there tryna pick em up had me dyin for like 20 min

Aug 26, 2005
Shit... I think the best commercial of all time is the Mountain Dew commercial where them niggas are at the basketball game, then the nigga runs on the court and gets up HELLA high to swat the mascot dunking off the trampoline. That shit kept me dyin for a good minute.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^I ain't seen that.....I still think the burger king commercials were tight....especially the football ones....the gatorade ones are clever....I also like the identity theft commercials, where they got two old ass ladies talking like hillbillies....or the black bodybuilder talking like a white valley girl

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Shit those sportscenter commercials can't be touched. The easily blow Burger King and Gatorade out of the water.

The most recent one with LeBron askin the dude if he stole his chair isn't even one of the funniest ones and it had me rolling.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Stealth said:
Shit those sportscenter commercials can't be touched. The easily blow Burger King and Gatorade out of the water.
yeah, the sportscenter commercials are always tight.....I just don't see why they need commercials advertising the show that espn is known for on espn....I liked the one where they have tear away suits on with different suits underneath....

Jan 31, 2006
How about the Gatorade commercial where Washington Wizards Michael Jordan plays one on one against rookie Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan. Easily one of the best commercials in recent memory

Jan 4, 2006
sloth11 said:
After watching the latest Gatorade commercial, with the sports player heads on kid bodies with kid voices, I have officially declared Gatorade the King of commercials.

Actually, post all awesome commercials...
Man i thought the same thing when i saw that commercial. shit is hella tight and reminds me of standing at the plate thinking i was Big Mac.

Dec 2, 2005
yeah they have some dope ideas when it comes to commercials...

while we're in the topic of gatorade...the new one they came out with (rain) is pretty good..the purple gatorade rain shits on every other gatorade rain flavor....anyone know if they sell packs of just the purple one..hahahah

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
i like those bud light(i think) commercials where it has that one white dude who attempts "daredevil" stunts like goes with his g-friend shopping during NFL playoffs, or stays at work two minutes after 5pm on a friday. that dude always cracks me up.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
BayBuryYa said:
What about Powerade's Michael Vick commercial when he first entered the NFL, HELLA exaggeratin his arm strength. That shit was hilarious.
I liked the Micheal Vick ride commercial....I'd stand in line for an hour for that ride