gas uno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2006
yuuup.

niggas just hatin' cuz im trying to get to the bottom of some real shit, thats all.
s'all good. aint goin' nowhere.

cuz at the end of the day i can go to sleep knowin i dont hate on no other nigga for reppin they city to the fullest..good lookin on the shout out..

May 17, 2006
didnt do too much but rep my folks and my city, homie..thats all...

and speak on some shit i think is unethical, and the powers that be on this site decided they would rather press a button to shut a nigga up than speak up on the shady situation..

aint gon make a big deal about it tho i got beer and weed to smoke

May 17, 2006
A few people have hit me on PM asking about it, had a phone call regarding the shit last night, so fuck it. im gonna explain the shit in public cuz i aitn with holding my tongue, and after this im done.

Without naming names, a certain administrator decided that rap or die, or ********.com (which you notice is censored) is a threat to your very own siccness.net. Allegedly, a site with two hundred registered members versus a site with thirty-one thousand registered members is bieng coined as "mcdonalds versus burger king"...

so basically, the situation with the site censorship is due to childish competition (of course not on our behalf, we just do our own thing..) supposedly, this is all because rap or die has a store or what not. now im just going off of WHAT I HEARD, because a nigga rather call my homeboys and explain themselves and all this shit instead of talk to me directly.

which leads me to the next question. why was i banned? no reason.
Go to the members list, find my name gas uno and look through my posts..look at the threads ive made, too. 800 something posts and not ONE POST advertised or promoted the site...im on here like everyone else, contributing, giving drug advice in the detox, chopping it up about the bay, talking about immigration issues, even in the sista side of siccness..but SOMEONE smoked some crack and thought i was on some bill gates monopolization shit, just because i didnt hold my tongue about this issue. I never knew i had so much power.

In closing, i wanna shed a few facts about this so called, "top 3 corporate fast food war"...you cannot deny the fact rap or die is in the streets, meaning...WE ARE part of san diego. Theres a southern california forum and you cant stop the streets from talking about the fact were visible. When you go to a show, good chance my nigga DJ JUNK or DJ SYNICAL repping that rap or die is djing the show. When you in the streets walking around, good chance you see a GAS tag somewhere in san diego. Ive gotten dap from a sixth grader who said he loves rap or die. niggas aint in malls and all that shit, we dont fuck with all these brand name artists that everyone know, its the up and coming niggas. the niggas siccness prolly dont even fuck with..and like it or not rap or die gon' have exclusive shit that just aint gon be on siccness cuz thats how we roll.

shit aint mcdonalds vs burger king like my nigga said...shits like mcdonalds hating on robertos #1 taco shop..

shits bigger than money, keep supporting us, keep supporting siccness.net, too. the towns big enough for the both of us. niggas need to get off that silly shit.

May 13, 2006
GAS...good lookin on what happened.The only reason why I stated my analogy is because..I received a phone call in the past as well(and Im still wondering how this person got my #) I look at it like this Its there site they can do as they please,is it right?Im sure there could be a way to link up and make both sites big,I got love for rap or die,one major reason Im not on it so much is cause the pages take a long time to load up? I have high speed cable and go to many sites and forums with ease.I personally think the siccness is the best out of all so far,and I hope to endorse the siccness as well as rap or die exclusively on my projects..i respect what each is doing and know the work involved and choices that have to be made are hard.Ive heard some say the siccness is politics,It is and it isnt.Siccness is down to help anyone,but its in a position where If they do something for one the other takes offense...shit like that..like a catch22...Dj Junk gave me a rap or die T-shirt,and I wear it proudly,and hope that in the future we will link up and help cross promote...such as out of town perfornmances artists wear the T-shirts etc,there is room for everyone like you said,but I think a resolution could be met with a business plan,I know that the rap or die site isnt just out of profit,and that means alot to people like myself..it makes me want to reach out,so either way both dont need each other.but since we making analogies...how about the kfc and taco bell linking up(they do in norfolk va) el pollo loco and foster freeze, carls junior and green burrito.this is called co branding.These companies all owned by tri com(I think) decieded..why not cut costs and come together under one roof share expenses and profits.

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Gasoline said:
A few people have hit me on PM asking about it, had a phone call regarding the shit last night, so fuck it. im gonna explain the shit in public cuz i aitn with holding my tongue, and after this im done.

Without naming names, a certain administrator decided that rap or die, or ********.com (which you notice is censored) is a threat to your very own siccness.net. Allegedly, a site with two hundred registered members versus a site with thirty-one thousand registered members is bieng coined as "mcdonalds versus burger king"...

so basically, the situation with the site censorship is due to childish competition (of course not on our behalf, we just do our own thing..) supposedly, this is all because rap or die has a store or what not. now im just going off of WHAT I HEARD, because a nigga rather call my homeboys and explain themselves and all this shit instead of talk to me directly.

which leads me to the next question. why was i banned? no reason.
Go to the members list, find my name gas uno and look through my posts..look at the threads ive made, too. 800 something posts and not ONE POST advertised or promoted the site...im on here like everyone else, contributing, giving drug advice in the detox, chopping it up about the bay, talking about immigration issues, even in the sista side of siccness..but SOMEONE smoked some crack and thought i was on some bill gates monopolization shit, just because i didnt hold my tongue about this issue. I never knew i had so much power.

In closing, i wanna shed a few facts about this so called, "top 3 corporate fast food war"...you cannot deny the fact rap or die is in the streets, meaning...WE ARE part of san diego. Theres a southern california forum and you cant stop the streets from talking about the fact were visible. When you go to a show, good chance my nigga DJ JUNK or DJ SYNICAL repping that rap or die is djing the show. When you in the streets walking around, good chance you see a GAS tag somewhere in san diego. Ive gotten dap from a sixth grader who said he loves rap or die. niggas aint in malls and all that shit, we dont fuck with all these brand name artists that everyone know, its the up and coming niggas. the niggas siccness prolly dont even fuck with..and like it or not rap or die gon' have exclusive shit that just aint gon be on siccness cuz thats how we roll.

shit aint mcdonalds vs burger king like my nigga said...shits like mcdonalds hating on robertos #1 taco shop..

shits bigger than money, keep supporting us, keep supporting siccness.net, too. the towns big enough for the both of us. niggas need to get off that silly shit.
WHY ARE YOU OVER HERE THEN????????????
DO YO THING ON YO SITE. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY WE DO THINGS HERE, DONT COME BACK, YOU WONT BE MISSED. I PAY THE BILLS HERE, YOU DONT MAKE NO DECISIONS HERE. WE DONT COME ON YOULL SITE PROMTING OUR SITE, AND WE EXPECT THE SAME RESPECT. YOU LIED AND SAID WE DONT STAR OTHER SITES OUT, WHICH ISNT TRUE AND YOU LIED ABOUT US CALLING YOUR HOMIES AND NOT YOU, THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW THAT HAS YOUR NUMBER DIDNT WANT TO GIVE IT TO ME. I KNOW THE OWNER OF RAP OR DIE AND HE DOESNT KNOW YOU. WE DONT HAVE TO HATE ON ANYONE FROM DAGO, WE BEEN REPN DAGO FOR YEARS NOW, SELLING CDS IN DIFFERENT CITIES BEFORE WE HAD DISTRO, SPENDING MONEY PROMOTING DAGO ARTISTS, BROUGHT THIS SITE FOR DAGO, GOT A KOCH DEAL AND PUT DAGO ARTIST/PRODUCERS ON CDS THAT GO ALL OVER THE WORLD. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO COME OVER TO OUR SITE AND TELL US HOW WE SHOULD RUN IT. WE DONT OWE YOU SHIT. YOU AINT NEVER BROUGHT A BANNER HERE, YOU AINT NEVER BROUGHT SHIT OUT OF THE SICC-SHOP, YOU AND AINT DID SHIT BUT COME OVER HERE AND TRY TO USE OUR TRAFFIC TO GET YOUR TRAFFIC UP AND IF WE AINT GETTN SHIT OUT OF IT I AINT WIT IT, THATS JUST PROPER BUSINESS. MIKE LOC THE OWNER OF RAP OR DIE, DONT EVEN KNOW YOU NIETHER DOES LOS

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
REASONS FOR STARING OUT WEBSITE:

for all wondering, we star out any FORUM based websites and webites with CD STORES that have simuliar products to ours. We try to pattern ourselves after the bigger site like allhiphop.com,sohh.com,rapmusic.com, etc..... you cant go to those website and try to direct traffic to the siccness or any other websites, they will ban you. Now if we have something worked out with a site then they can promote here, I.E. street show, rapbay, dubcnn

Mar 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
NEMO said:
REASONS FOR STARING OUT WEBSITE:

for all wondering, we star out any FORUM based websites and webites with CD STORES that have simuliar products to ours. We try to pattern ourselves after the bigger site like allhiphop.com,sohh.com,rapmusic.com, etc..... you cant go to those website and try to direct traffic to the siccness or any other websites, they will ban you. Now if we have something worked out with a site then they can promote here, I.E. street show, rapbay, dubcnn
that explains it

Jun 15, 2005
...business is business, but to the average forum member it seems harsh to ban the dude...

...i've seen alot of posts from gas, and he has never blatantly tried to re-direct any traffic...