gas rc cars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
im thinkin about gettin one called the X-Cellerator ,shit goes 50mph.. I need something to keep me busy since i changed to 3rd shift. got the whole fuckin day off! does anybody here have one?recommend one?

Jun 23, 2003
Electric ones are better now days too. Old ones sucked but, my homey bought this thing called an air storm or something. it goes on land and water and flies in the air. that shit will cruise at like 30 on land, hit the water and you can chase ducks and shit. once it goes straight on water it takes off and flies. Its a lil tough though because when you flies you gotta control each propeller in order to turn and what not. was like 100 bucks and they mailed him two on accident. good shit..

gas cars are fun but you are getting into an expensive hobby. If you have the money to play with even a lil bit then go for it. Hobbies only enrich your our lives and make life more fun. They got a hobby town here with a dirt track and a paved one. Everytime I drive by I see hella fast lil cars and monster trucks and shit.

Nov 16, 2004
I bought a kit and assembled one for 2 bills and the motor cost $75 7 yrs ago. It ran on electricity and went up to 35mph, that's still pretty fast. Doing donuts like it was nothing, shit was sick. You have to have handles on the controller or your shit will smash into somethin vicious. Assembled gas powered ones are cheaper, just go get one that goes 50mph. There's even some races, people go out to events and race them in the tracks.

Jan 5, 2006
i got one.. it goes 65 mph, but i lost the remote and i need to get a new one.. it still starts and shit but i have no way of controlling the throttle unless i get a new remote.