Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
if you talk to someone i know in real life, one you a faggot for spending your time talking to a nigga about ANOTHER nigga...second, i know about 3 people for real on here that arent dead. 2 of them aint gonna say shit to you, the other ones dead. everyone else, ive sold drugs to.

so makes you look kinda bitchmade to be sittin there talkin to another nigga like 'so whats gas like" id be damned if i was a nigga like that

'some of us people talk to people you know in real life" think about how fagged out that comment is. you dont know who i know. you dont know who knows me. you just so worried about me that you talk to other men and gossip like a girl. fuck that make you look like?

i would never in my life talk to another man about another siccness poster. one i dont care. two whatever you do in your life thats on you.

thats sad. makin alot of you siccness posters look like real straight up fags. thats why dont no one post here no more cuz its a bunch of straight up herbs and the real niggas that still operate are cliqued up. how you gon talk to a man about another man. get some pussy make some money and worry about yourself.

and like i said bruh i got money to make so you go ahead and reply while i pay these bills. ill slide through when im done. prolly still wont get much outta me besides yall sittin on here postin over and over on a message board while im offline dealin with real shit
you talked about me you dumb fuck, you couldn't live with your mom or dad cause nobody gives a fuck if your living or dead, if you died you would get a county funeral, done gone, nobody would give a fuck, thats why you showed up here with a suitcase under your arm, begging strangers to let you sleep on there couch, if your own blood don't fuck with you, people should catch on!!during the holidays you either sit alone getting no calls, or go to your gf;s house and make her parents with you where dead.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
remember when you begged me for heroin cuz you were sick in DM? and sll I asked you for was norcos to double up?

y'all got some nerve lmao

my nigga helped you cuz your wack ass truck was broke down. shoulda left yo bum ass on the side of the street

no this this nigga that bragged abt rippin Kon off

y'all gotta stop actin like every single one of you ain't got shit about you to clown on. everyone's human here. while y'all talkin shit you hiding your own issues like Easter eggs

mad hilarious

continue w ya shit doe y'all perfect humans and shit right
I got friends over. stay on the dick doe
Some more lies, I didnt have a truck, my car DIDNT break down, my one car is worth more then everything your life added up,i have 250 mile towing, are you brain dead an cant keep a story str8? or do you just make it up as you go along, I needed a licensed driver, dude helped me out, and I've always spoke good on him for it, I paid him 100 bucks to drive like 7 miles and walk into a office for me to get my whip. lol@dumb ass , i got pink slips in my name for my 2 cars, paid off, where your at? wanna compare blue books? I actually have talent, just two weeks ago, LISICKI @LISICKI car overheated in SF, 13 hours from home, me being solid as fuck, towed it to my house, designed a new cooling system to get it home, and also sent him custom plans for a permanent when he got home, his whips never ran better, all you can do is poison and kill people and overcharge them for death, putting xanax in shit, your pub beard strands being in the dope, the world would be beater with out you, your family doesn't even give a fuck about you, your just a disappointment and a embarrassment, I gave my mom like 50gs a coupe of years ago, and a 20k insurance check, you ever helped anybody out? have fun couch surfing till you od snitch.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
if you talk to someone i know in real life, one you a faggot for spending your time talking to a nigga about ANOTHER nigga..
Says the guy that combed over my Facebook for a comment to run off jumping to your homo erotic conclusions about, most people have stuff called work, they cant be a couch monkey drain on society, smoking blunts and doing lackluster art all day, your fucking wack at art, look how ugly and gross your women is, I've never had a gf over 155, EVER, usually 125,130, you cant even lift your fat bitch you pussy, I've never had a gf i cant lift twice, EVER, you even had to meet her on the internet you fucking loner.

Yeah I'm surprised Gas didn't leave the first time his girls pic got leaked on the siccness.
I mean you can never live that down..
all he did was cry and say...oh she has always been there for me..
boo hoo! you fucking baby..
we live in a world where knives are sharp..
and they easily cut through meat

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016
Says the guy that combed over my Facebook for a comment to run off jumping to your homo erotic conclusions about, most people have stuff called work, they cant be a couch monkey drain on society, smoking blunts and doing lackluster art all day, your fucking wack at art, look how ugly and gross your women is, I've never had a gf over 155, EVER, usually 125,130, you cant even lift your fat bitch you pussy, I've never had a gf i cant lift twice, EVER, you even had to meet her on the internet you fucking loner.
You got pics of his whale?

I don't do fat cunts, Idc how big her tiddies and ass are, if she fat it's a big NOPE.jpg

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
real feelings were had
to the point of sitting online since 2am trying to defend yourself
embrace your own homosexuality or whatever it is when you like transexuals bro

and dont no one care bout what no scruffy ass dick breath havin' random weirdo say on IG. snitching is bringing attention to law enforcement. not you getting your feelings hurt and running on IG to try the okey-doke shit. "gas said blah blah" lmao

gas said if any nigga pulled his dick out youd kneel like god was speaking to you. run and tell them that.

you know youre hurt when you been online since the morning going back and forth
thats what i DONT do.

its july the 4th, get some life about yourself, go eat some hamburgers and shit.
thats what i WILL do.