Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
lmao at this gossip queen lolololol

http://siccness.net/vb/6345610-post288.html

"i heard what happened
if anyone wants me to take this down dm me
he was at a friends house im not gonna name but i know the name of

the street is like a huge hill
somone let off 30 rounds from the top of the hill at the crowd of people down the hill

they had no intentions of getting anyone they were just being lil poop butts and letting a 30 dick off at the top of a hill

the only bullet that hit someone was jacka. in the head.
heard the story from a very credible source

those kids who let that 30 clip off better lay low cuz people want their heads...the driver shooter and anyone else possibly w em

30 shot and only he gets hit in the head. almost like it was destiny."

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
you never hung out with him? I know hes tight with certain peoples around here. I aint in this shit but i never thought i would see the day Gas would dig himself in this much of a hole and get bodied as badly as hes getting
Nah, ive never met dude. never felt the need to kick it with people who constantly wanna tell you how good they are and one up everything.

Joker here!
The only way Gas one can come back from this or try to Redeem himself
is a new freestyle battle with Mac Jesus !

Does he have the guts to battle Mac Jesus for the champion ship belt?
Find out on this week's episode of Joker's Fun House!

ha ah ah ah haaaaaa ha haaa
haaa ha haaaaa

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
kinda off topic but i just realized Kon spelled backwards is Nok lol
LOL u still talking shit when I tried to dead the drama by admitting I was wrong when I posted that shit about you? Damn bruh u got way too much time on your hands to be sitting here posting 15 pages on siccness all revolved around some dumb ass shit. Yeah u cool man kon backwards is nok but it don't make sense cuz I don't even do dope no more and u never talked to me really or Met me in real life so how the fuck do u know what I be doing on the daily? This,shit is hilarious.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
the irony about his normal name isnt he the one gets konned lol?
Bruh I got tool for some motherfuckin free money I got sent 500 bucks to be exact from spitting a dumb ass freestyle I wrote in 5 mins on this exact website. So if losing 200 bucks I got for free is getting conned, mind u I got took by a cat who at the time had a habbit which he claimed was a half Oz of hop a day. This motherfucker kernel arson be acting all high and mighty talking shit but he been a motherfuckin KNOCK HIMSELF. and u just another cheerleader I never even spoke to u on here and u all up in my shit like u know me bro wtf kinda hie shit is that? I don't even know why the fuck fools are talking bout me when this thread had nothing to do with me and I never posted in it until I started seeing people bringing up my name. Yall got wayyyyyyy too much time and shit on your hands.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
lol@kon still trying to buy drugs off the net, you live in fucking a urban city dumb fuck, hit the streets like a real man, instead of being a hermit coward, stalking the mail man.
Lmfao it's funny how a few of you I know used to be fucking knocks yourselves have the nerve to talk down on me when you been str8 heroin addicts your God damned selves. Hahah the irony of that holy shit.

Jan 18, 2006
damn i guess "cheerleading" is the new term for why are you guys laughing about things that i feel left out of. Its to bad you never talked to me though i can be a very cool guy!!!