Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Well, it's a passion project of mine. I am writing the script, producing, directing, and most likely lighting it, as well. I am in need of a cinematographer who can complete the vision I have for the song.

I will pull in a producer sometime during the full swing of preproduction to take the weight off of me. My biggest issue (if it can be logically called an issue) is I have all the connections I need to make the film, just not enough of the energy or hands.

All of the images are locked up in my head currently, but I've begun writing a few scripts this week while I have time over the summer. I'm in my last semester of film school, so when August comes, I'll be without time again to begin projects.

You should totally get involved in acting if you have a mind to. I will be honest, with the technology in our cell phones, you could basically make your own little thing just to get started. Writing is easy if you can see the images, or at least have a notion of what type of story you're trying to tell. Give it a shot, man. There may be all kinds of stuff lurking in your brain that could lead to a lot of fun.
Let me know if you need any music, mixing, sound fx or foley work done.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
lol at tryna go hard on a autistic person lol dude you're so fuckin tough man!

i seen dfresh is following micheal_yung_nigga

yall know eachother breh breh?u givin him the followers list!

mixerr tried to follow me like 3 times its never gonna happen tho
i just dont trust him on my timeline, i dunno.
I thought we was cool? I guess not.:ermm:
were cool mixerr, but youre never getting on my instagram.

we aint built from the same cloths. nothing on my instagram is anything you need to see or be inspired by or like.

but if you need peer support , someone to talk to, you wanna communicate with, im here bro. we can be friends but right now youre a seedling. im gonna have to pour some water on you bro, watch you sprout and maybe one day youll blossom. the thing is, im a bad influence. but im no one you want to get involved with or get too close to.

id rather keep you sheltered from the type of shit im into than give you a front seat. lets just be cool on here, but not on IG.

i really dont know you like that man, i just know you do reviews of things. i mean bro, your hobby is making stringballs. im not hating, but you know......we just dont have too much in common as far as i know.

i think you got a good heart and youre a positive guy. if it makes you feel any better, were cool. we can be friends and ill speak to you whenever you want to talk. ok?
I'm already a bad influence on myself so I don't think you need to worry about that. I get that we just have too much in common. I see you are trying to hid something from us as Ced Singleton would.

I'm moving away from music and into interior design and other subjects.
i have absolutely nothing in common with you mixerr. name one thing.
We both listen to Sonny Bo.
im born and raised in south east san diego. i know sonny bo personally. ive met his mother, know where he lives, we grew up in the same neighborhood for decades. hes been on my radio show more than once. ive been shouted out on his music. last time i was in SD we sat and sipped lean and chopped it up for hours and i didnt even know he was at the spot, we just know the same people. i cant even count how many times ive kicked it with him. this is someone i consider a friend.

you got a cd and became borderline obsessed with him and proclaimed that he should be the mayor of san diego and i had to explain to him that youre a little off.

that comparison was like saying 'we both own quarters and pennies'
nice try.

mixerr, youre a cool guy in your own right. but dont try to push a friendship on me. its weird. makes me feel like youre gay and you have a small autistic crush on me or something. the only way were going to be real friends is if you send me 600.00 in euros, not dollars. and i'll only pretend to be your friend. and im only willing to pretend for 20 days, and the hours between 10pm-6am on every single one of those days are invalid.

JU WANNA SEE THE INSIDE OF THE LITTLE LUCKYS HOUSE?

I NEED YOU TO DO THE FOLLOWING BROSKI:

you have to present to me a 4 foot tall stringball, but you have to make it enitrely out of HDMI cables. and every time you walk into a door from this day forward, you must yell the words "I AM UP IN THIS BITCH" i dont care whos listening, you have to do it every time you walk into a door.

you must master the stanky leg and the harlem shake. and when i mean master, do both at the same time with such fucking success and win.

lastly, i will need you to recreate brownie macks shopping cart ghostride, in the same store, with the same cart, with the same clothes on in the same isle and say everything that he said verbatim, same tone and everything. and supa savd out has to record it.

complete these tasks and i will give you my second siccness screen name and we can like, post back to back like kid and play. you will be the nig. i will introduce you to big june. you can play xbox with me but you get the white controller and i get the black one. but were only playing resident evil and you have to be the girl, and every time theres some health, i dont give a fuck if youre about to die, you have to give me the green herbs. matter fact mix that bitch with the red herb then give it to me. cuz a nigga like his herb mixed, mixerr.

disclaimer: i will still not be your friend. upon completion of every single task, i will be crazie locs friend instead and leave you in the friendship cold. cuz you cant burn down a window like the loc. Burn down the window like crazie locs, and we will be forever BFF. best friends forever.
instagram thread RUINED

ohhhh it aint my fault

did i do that

it aint my fault

niggas tryna be my friends
cuh
shoot you in yo ass/make you wear depends

im bored as fuck and this subway flatbread pizza is weak
711's pizza kinda go tho when you hungry and lazy
With an attitude like that you seem like a real dick. Maybe it is best if I didn't meet you. It's for the best that don't have anything to do with you. Whatever you are involved in, I want no part in. Mixerr Reviews does not want any legal ramifications.
hahahahaha mixerr thinks hes going to 'meet' me!!! NIGGA! LMAO

you hella gay!

the fuck are you thinking? serously dude you are sweet as a strawberry lollipop bro

i cant even believe you said that shit
you have no idea how amazingly faggoty that sounds

you are weirding me the fuck out, real talk
please never speak to me again, like im dead serious

dont ever talk to me again. ill be a dick, just go away.
ole autistic booty warrior ass nigga

fuck you think this is, retarded gay black planet?

lmaoroflmaolmroflorflolol meet me. what the super fuck.

nigga is seeking a platonic relationship

oh dude, thanks for the laughs
seriously
i think you said that to make me damn near cry in laughter over here
you had to have been joking

im over here in tears and my girl is telling me to stop bieng mean
im done LOL

i sooowwwy

^ how i feel right now

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I tried hard to redeem myself with GasOne but I took it the wrong way. That's my own fault. I'm a whole lot smarter than I was two years ago when I originally wrote that post. I was just trying to be his friend. I NEVER had a crush on him. Thank you guys for the support.
Its called being a victim. He bullied you Mixerr @Mixerr . Im sorry you had to go through that.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i really cant believe i read this whole fuckin thread...and i still dont know wtf is goin on

Gas been a good dude in my eyes, we chop it up once in a while but i aint been around much...probably a good thing im not on here as much...anyway continue with your thread gentlemen