garcia fighting for his job

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dosia

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
i know it was a game with very little meaning..the niners have basically no chance at the playoffs...but if garcia kept up his level of play that he has displayed all year some folks were going to be on his case for the rest of the year...good to see him get out of the funk that he was is...god damn they put the smack down on the cards...should have done the same shit first time they played..to little to late...

Apr 25, 2002
ive been saying Garcia is a good QB. nobody wanted to believe me cuz he wuz fucking up all year. the man wuz injured almost every game he played as well! then people wanna call him weak and say he cant take shots? yea right. i wanna see those pendejos go out there and play with a fucked up arm and back, especially at QB. and then fools who think they're real fans turn their backs on him when times are tough.... the man went to 3 consecutive Pro Bowls. yesterday he showed you why. he wuz responsible for 6 TDs, both running and passing. there's no way Tim Rattay would have put up those numbers. point being Jeff Garcia is a much better QB, fuck wut non-Niner fans and fake ass Niner fans think.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
EXACTLY GARICA IS GOOD BUT

HE'LL NEVER BE UP THERE WITH MONTANA AND YOUNG.....

GARCIA CAN WIN GAMES BUT WE WONT WIN A SUPER BOWL WITH HIM....

I MEAN IF ALL YOU WANT IS TO PLAY IN THE PLAYOFFS AND ONLY GO THAT FAR, YEA GARICA CAN BE THE MAN BUT THATS AS FAR AS HE WILL GO.......

Apr 25, 2002
kinda like how Brad Johnson is the shit huh? fuck that he sucks dick, but the Buccs still went to the bowl and won it. you fools dont understand much if you think Garcia cant take his team to the bowl and win it. any decent QB can do it. it all depends on wut his surrounding cast is like. if you're talking about a QB being the sole reason the team is winning, then no, Garcia is not the answer. but no QB in the league at this time would be. you fools on this board are the only people ive come across that decided to call it quits on Garcia after 3 seasons of All-Pro play.... wut i think it is is bitterness. you fools are mad cuz the Niners arent winning so who's better to blame than the QB right? yea that's right. very few had shit to say about Jeff Garcia until this season when Tim Rattay showed a shred of ability. you fools can ride with whoever you want, i dont give a flying fuck. but wut i find funny is the people who claim to know so much about this game are the same people who show no signs of having any knowledge wutsoever.

and czar, that may be true. but if you werent such a hater and you really were a guru, you'd know im right.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
U are far from right mane!! I mean if u the only one on here, and hella other Whiners fans disagree with u, shouldnt that tell u sumthin?? I dont hate!! T.O. is tight and so is J. Peterson, but Gaycia is booboo and he benefited his first few years in a QB friendly system!! He is not that good!! He has no arm strength, he gets happy feet and cant read good defenses well, and most of all he is GAY!!! Hahhahaahah!! Deal with it!! GOT EM!!!

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
IF THE 9ERS HAD A LITTLE BETTER AND HEALTHIER LINE, ANOTHER SOLID RECIEVER, A 1000 YARD RUSHER AND A TOP 5 DEFENSIVE.... THEN YEA THE QB COULD BE ALITTLE ABOVE AVERAGE........

BUT THATS NOT WHAT THE 9ERS HAVE....... I BELIEVE IF WE HAD A BETTER QB THEN WE MAYBE COULD HAVE A BETTER REOCRD.....

NOT SAYING THAT GARICA WAS AT FAULT FOR LOSSES BUT A DIFFERENT QB COULDVE PUT SOME OF THOSE GAMES IN DIFFERENT SITUATIONS......

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
not to mention a good kicker and consistant receivers.

YES YOUR CORRECT.........

MY SIDE IS THAT THIS WILL TAKE 3 OR 4 YEARS TO GET TO THAT POINT.......

I WANT TO WIN NOW.....SO TO DO THAT WE NEED TO CHANGE KEY POSITIONS.........

Apr 25, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
Garcia is a very good QB and if he had a few more key players surounding him I believe he can win a Super Bowl. If Trent Dilfer can do it then how can you say Jeff cant win too?
Yeah, that's a good point. I forgot all about his fluke year with the Ravens. But shit, defense wins championships like they say.