Ganksta Nip ALBUMS ETC.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
from SPC.com
Ganksta Nip - South Park Psycho (cdr) = $30.00
Ganksta Nip - Psychic Thoughts (cdr) = $30.00
Ganksta Nip - Psychotic Genius (cdr) = $30.00
Ganksta Nip - Interview With A Killa (cdr) = $30.00
Ganksta Nip - Psycho Thug = $30.00
Ganksta Nip - Originator Of The Psycho Style = $30.00
------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^^^GOTDAMN!!! $30.00
I KNOW G.NIP IS TIGHT BUT-DAMN!

ANYHOW, THIS POST IS ALL ABOUT Ganksta Nip;
POST ANYTHING ABOUT G.NIP!!
-musicc
-albums(how to get them)
-any info or comments
-pics
-ETC.

any contribution is appreciated!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
from SPC.com

Ganksta Nip joined the S.P.C. in late 1987 after he and K-Rino formed an alliance after years of competing against each other in battles around Houston. NIP started out in a group called "The Forever Def Crew". This group consisted of NIP and Klondike Kat. Ganksta Nip is the originator of the horrorcore rap style(the psycho style). Nip and another South Park legend, "K-Rock Def" mastered the style and Nip took it to the level it is at today. Ganksta Nip's 1st cd "South Park Psycho" put the S.P.C. name on the map in 1991 when it was released worldwide on rap-a-lot records. Nip is also known for writing the Geto Boys hit "Chuckie". His solo cd's are:(South Park Psycho, Psychic Thoughts, Psychotic Genius, Interview With A Killer, Psycho Thug, The Originator, and Return Of The Psychopath).
------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
I've only got the "Interview With A Killa" album but I'm feelin it. That's bout the only shit I've heard from him, a few tracks with the South Park Coalition as well. His new album drops next Tuesday, should be hott. By the time my mixtape drops, Ganksta Nip should be one of the names added to it.

Later!!

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I'd never pay 30 bucks for a cdr even though gangksta nips music is tyte but that's to much money. I can't wait to hear his new album.

but u see cash.........let me tell u somethin real quick im not hatin on your hustle but im the webmaster and friend of ganksta nip and the reason he charges 30.00 now is because of that right there people bootleggin takin money out of his pocket.......see his first 3 albums are sellin for over 50.00 ogs and all that does is hurt the artists...........thats why they are 30.00 but we are currently sellin autographed ganksta nip posters for 10.00 each on the spc site

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I know this bootlegging thing is hurting artists, but that in no way justifies $30 for a CD-r. Why doesnt NIP re-release all his old shit so it is available?

Jun 3, 2002
lol @ $30 cdrs!

Ganksta Nip - Originator Of The Psycho Style = $30.00

^^anyone got a trac-list for this album ?? Is this shit pretty tight ??

I'ma peep out that new shit droppin' on BMR though....

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
^^tracc listing

Ganxsta Nip-Originator of the Psycho Sound

01::Intro

02::G.A.N.K.S.T.A. N.I.P.

03::Originator of the Psycho Style

04::Murderer

05::psych Ballin

06::Them Boys Down South

07::H Town Playaz

08::psycho Shit

09::Gotta Stay Paid

10::Bad Attitude

my 60 cents, i hope cuzz can put more than 10 traccs on this album....