Gangsta Reese. . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Well...

I been knowin cuzz for a cool minute now. I'm feelin his shit. I think that he took a long ass time to have the second Full CLip album come out, but I got it and the shit is bumpin. He a cool cat. :classic:

May 6, 2002
i came across it just as another album, go through about 5-6 new albums a day, but as i was goin thru it he kept sayin shit that was makin me rewind and listen again, and godamn, HEAT! shits bangin swoop it up, not many catch ur earz like that..

May 14, 2002
MY FAVORITE TRACKS ARE FULL METAL JACKET,10 DAYS BEFORE MY B DAY AND IF YOU RIDIN COM ON.ALL THEM ARE SLUMPS WITH HOT LYRICS.NOW I DID PLAY IT FOR SOME CATS THAT DIDNT FEEL THE ALBUM AT ALL.BUT I WAS VEY IMPRESSED WITH THE ALBUM I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE ANOTHER EAST SIDE HOOD CD.REESE SUPRISED ME.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.RIKOLOKO

May 1, 2002
Reese is a rapologist on the mic. always a catch-22 in his delivery that will link you like "daym that's how i'm living right now, or yup he's right, or yup that was the past and that's realtalk." Gangsta Reese-Full Metal Jacket and Full Clip-2nd Chamber are one of the best releases out this year so far! get them while you can!