Gangsta Island Records!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 30, 2002
Flawda
www.TLoctheBoss.com
Jul 21, 2002
those are"nt the tightest on that album are they ?

p.s

i thought you said this was some gangtsa shit.i aint hatin this is my 100% my opinion but i know im speaking 4 a majority a niggas on this chat screen the first mp3 sound toooo new york the second one sound like it's frommmmm florida now when you say "gangsta" i think of westcoast now if you wanna call it mainstream gangsta shit i'll agree wit'cha.but like ol'boy said two pages up from this one it aint for ev'ry one

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Locfather said:

you talkin bout tha net too me? you sittin wit 2000posts up in here in a few months, playa you a big star N shit find somethin ta do...if ya ain't feelin it just shut tha fucc up n dont respond then...aint that simple...stay actin like a hoe, Holla!

SEE IM MISSIN YOUR POINT CUZ MY LABEL GOT NATIONWIDE DISTRIBUTION AND WE DONT MAKE NET ALBUMS...WE DOIN REAL SHIT, CUZ WE GOT A REAL LABEL THAT MAKES REAL MUZIK...DONT BE MAD CUZ YOU CANT RUN WITH ABA...

...ABA

Jul 30, 2002
Flawda
www.TLoctheBoss.com
i aint mad cuzz, N you doin it big like that...good 4 ya playa...i aint got nothin against ya, i'm just tryin to do my thing, N like i said if ya cant feel it, then dont bother wit it st8 up...personally i aint neva heard of aba or you...no one i know bumps none ya shit...you got music on tha net like a mp3.com site...holla i wanna checc it out...

on the real, if ya gonna knocc my hustle cuzz, then don't even bother replyin when i post shit...

Holla

Jul 7, 2002
www.myspace.com
@Locfather & M-Phive

Why don't ya'll just squash it. I started this stupid shit by openin up my mouth. If you want to hear our shit check my sig, and you'll know who is on ABA. We are on soundclicc.com.

The All Knowing Supreme JSteez:chinese: of The Clairemonsterz