Gangsta Dre re-release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2004
Gansta Dre just came out with Gangbanging Poetry remastered, If you like Sac Town rap I suggest you swoop this. Ive talked to a lot of Lynch fans and DE fans and when I mention Gangsta Dre they have no idea who he is. Hes a pioneer that rarely gets mentioned. Grab this, and Survival On The Battlefield is one of the tightest tracks out of the West, ever. Nuber 13 on album

Aug 18, 2002
Mak Deniro said:
a new track or old unreleased track?
It sounds like an old unreleased track....got that same excact style as the rest of em. I've only listened to it once or twice but it's a good track to.

Jun 23, 2004
Ive Been told that Inner city Poet is one of his best. I donot have it though, Its been on my to get list for a few years, Besides this bonus track, anyone know if Gangsta Dre is still making music, even if its under another name?

Oct 11, 2002
THAT'S A TRIP, I REMEMBER WHEN THIS SHIT FIRST CAME OUT YOU COULDNT GO NOWHERE IN THE SOUTHSIDE AND NOT HERE THAT GD ALBUM. THAT ONE AND THE NONFIKTION ALBUM. WHAT YOU NIGGAS KNOW ABOUT "BURGUNDY DAY" LOL THAT SHIT BRING BACK MEMORIES.

Oct 11, 2002
YEAH DRE STILL GETTIN DOWN. GOT A NEW ALBUM COMIN OUT SOON. IF YOU CANT WAIT CHECK HIM OUT ON THAT RE-ISSUED "WHO PUT SAC ON THE MAP 2" IT'S NUMBER 5 RIGHT AFTER MY SONG.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Prozac1 said:
Ive Been told that Inner city Poet is one of his best. I donot have it though, Its been on my to get list for a few years, Besides this bonus track, anyone know if Gangsta Dre is still making music, even if its under another name?
Yeah homie, he's still makin music. His new album is set to drop on the 15th of this month, hope it does. His new shit is called "Stand and Deliver" and I hope it lives up to expectation, cause dre is ill on the mic. Here's a link to his product page on Rapbay.com:

http://www.rapbay.com/catalog/produ...=1582&osCsid=beb3ef1e6c1e9c71d17c66f4e95ef255